JRE - Mike Tyson cliffs

no we didnt, crack appeared in the mid / late 80's. Mom probably thought is would expand your mind in the age of Aquarius
I don't think she was expanding our horizons on purpose, it was a personal use thing I'm sure.

I don't think she was expanding our horizons on purpose, it was a personal use thing I'm sure.
Cool, I heard stories about women eating shrooms while pregnant because they wanted their baby to have access too "the other side"

My cliffs / time stamps enjoy.

0:20 Mike doesn’t drink coffee
1:15 drugs
1:58 sex before fights
4:40 19 year old mike
7:00 Khabib
8:12 Jon Jones
11:36 tiger story
18:08 car story
19:44 mike laughing like a child several times
24:18 toad (inconseethissable)
27:05 Cus
31:30 dmt
43:10 old fighters
45:20 TKD
48:19 Cus
52:03 mikes fav fighters
56:12 mike retirement
1:02:30 fox catcher
1:06:00 dmt again

Thank's I normally wait for the the clip highlights. Haven't seen to many from this podcast though.

Cool, I heard stories about women eating shrooms while pregnant because they wanted their baby to have access too "the other side"

I wouldn't doubt it, one bit

She didn't specify but I imagine it was before she knew she was pregnant and was more of a product of the times.

So Rogan didn't bring up Teddy Atlas' comments on Tyson? I would have wanted to listen to his response.

Teddy Atlas is like Henry Rollins or Bill Maher or Charles Sour Krauthammer . They like to talk down to everybody with a constipated look in their eyes.

6d63b5b002d80eea80e5ec30af6685fe00f9d2b2ad7fb34978186a7822c1b523.jpg

Joe was star struck by Mike he was like a kid meeting his hero

So Rogan didn't bring up Teddy Atlas' comments on Tyson? I would have wanted to listen to his response.
If you listened to the interview one would know his answer. Mike really hated who he was back in those days. ...Reminds of the true story about Teddy putting a gun to his head when he was a teenager. Mike said he pretty much deserved it

Back