JRE - Mike Tyson cliffs

I was smoking weed at 12 and dropping acid by age 14 downtown in the city. Is normel. was smart enough to not get into the coco and hard addictive shit. Lost a lot friends to hard drug use and alcohol.

<{monica}>
It’s not the drugs that cause the addiction, the reason addicts move on to the harder drugs is because smoking weed and dropping acid here and there isn’t nearly enough, so they step up

You can do any drug you want, if you aren’t an addict you’ll be fine

I'm about to smoke some dmt and check it out

Saw this live on our local news station a while.ago. That reporter must have had a death wish, or he's pretty fucking stupid.

What are going to do about it? <45><45><45>

Saw this live on our local news station a while.ago. That reporter must have had a death wish, or he's pretty fucking stupid.

What are going to do about it? <45><45><45>

lol Mike always gets pissed whenever reporters like that asks him about the rape conviction.

Definitely a great episode worth checking out. As always, good to see Mike doing really well for himself these days.

Love me some Tyson, easily one of my favorite athletes ever.

So Rogan didn't bring up Teddy Atlas' comments on Tyson? I would have wanted to listen to his response.

Tyson really wanted nothing to do with any talking points involving his boxing career, good listen anyway though

I was smoking weed at 12 and dropping acid by age 14 downtown in the city. Is normel. was smart enough to not get into the coco and hard addictive shit. Lost a lot friends to hard drug use and alcohol.

<{monica}>
Yea but you can't throw hands for shit.

Did they put him on thorazine for the interview? Seemed like he had trouble getting put 4 qord sentences feom the clips i saw.

Thanks. Was great listening to it.

Funny that Mike didnt get the DMT joke that everyone is carrying lol

Great boxer but listening to his way of thinking was meh. Seems like he doesnt want to be Mike Tyson anymore and trying to escape from it without real comfortation with himself. Instead hes doing drugs, not training and following fightworld. Same like people finding God suddenly after abusing drugs. You need solid things in life and escaping from yourself wont help it. Instead running away, work on your flaws.

I'm fascinated with Mike's legacy but this interview was pretty flaccid. I liked it more before that third guy left.

Then it basically just became Rogan preaching about psychedelics and jerking Mike off at every opportunity while Mike gave generic responses.

Back