JRE - Mike Tyson cliffs

When I was 12-14 I was lucky to have enough pocket money to buy a McDonald's at the weekend. Not sure how kids that age afforded weed and acid unless they were selling their buttholes?
Mike said his mom gave him weed & alcohol to put him to sleep

People shit on everything, they shit on dana and the UFC all the time you think they don't watch the fights?

Plenty of people watch JRE they just love to watch it and then complain about it. We are living in the golden age of whining.
In general yes but JRE is a special case. It began and for most of it's time was a podcast that explored topics no holds barred without fear of entertaining ideas that opposed the concensus. Then JRE really blew up over the last 4 years and now the questions everyone wants asked don't happen. Now Rogan has switched from being knowledgeable, articulate & keen on finding the truth in everything to a fence-sitting u-turning mainstream pusher, with none of the clout behind his new positions that he was able to assert for the opposite ones he used to hold.

He want to be done but he just can't because he IS that person. People will like him because he was that great boxer and a wild guy. It's understandable that he wants to move on and its good but he is so uncomfortable accepting himself, he should just freaking enjoy it and enjoy life without being scared what will someone ask him. He is freaking iron mike not some random sissy.

He hates what Iron Mike had become in the grand scheme of things. The lawsuits, prison, bankruptcy, drug and sex addiction, plus all the embarrassment he endured going through such turmoil. I can respect him for being able to self reflect on the past and realize that he hated being that person, because ultimately no one other than Cus and Kiki looked out for his best interest. He kept dealing with the wrong people, Don King being the worst of everyone. I do feel he should give himself a little more credit though, being able to become who he is today because of those mistakes. He can truly inspire anyone who has had a troubled life or is going through some trouble that if he can redeem himself, so can they.

The majority of us wouldn’t listen to Mike Tyson on JRE? Are you serious?
I don't have time for podcasts so I agree. I like Rogan and Tyson but I barely have time to skip through videos of recent MMA events much less podcasts.

I hope Mike continues to find peace, I love his brutal honesty. wish him all the best

I made a sarcastic video debunking pizzagate. By which I mean I made a video that looks like a sassy debunking video for the first five minutes and then presents increasingly convincing evidence while maintaining the debunk format:

Rogan: “When did you first try any drugs?”

Mike Tyson: “Pffff....kid...when I was 10 years old, 9 years old.”

Rogan: “What kinda shit?”

Tyson: “Smoking and drinking and then as I got older I tried acid.”

Rogan: “How old were you when you tried acid?”

Tyson: “Probably 11”

<{Joewithit}>

That's nothing. My mother told me she did acid all the time when she was pregnant with me and my twin bro. I shit you not. I did acid in the womb...with my brother.

When I was 12-14 I was lucky to have enough pocket money to buy a McDonald's at the weekend. Not sure how kids that age afforded weed and acid unless they were selling their buttholes?
we sold weed and acid so we had weed and acid to take

also cigarettes, bottled water, rizlas, even rolled joints :D (sold them rolled or charged to roll them, either)

A lot of Hagler talk after 53min mark. Glad for the exposure as Marvelous is one of the greatest.

That's nothing. My mother told me she did acid all the time when she was pregnant with me and my twin bro. I shit you not. I did acid in the womb...with my brother.
2JSn.gif

It’s not the drugs that cause the addiction, the reason addicts move on to the harder drugs is because smoking weed and dropping acid here and there isn’t nearly enough, so they step up

You can do any drug you want, if you aren’t an addict you’ll be fine

Im not sure how this makes sense. The drugs are addictive because of the effect they have on your brain. People arent born addicts.

Tyson was the most ruthless boxer ever.

Now he owns a weed ranch.

Thats awesome.

I made a sarcastic video debunking pizzagate. By which I mean I made a video that looks like a sassy debunking video for the first five minutes and then presents increasingly convincing evidence while maintaining the debunk format:

Strong username to post content ratio

well good for you acid isnt really physically addictive. Never heard of an acid baby.

well good for you acid isnt really physically addictive. Never heard of an acid baby.

No doubt. My mom was just a hippie not a crack addict. I'm not sure they had crack in 1970.

No doubt. My mom was just a hippie not a crack addict. I'm not sure they had crack in 1970.
no we didnt, crack appeared in the mid / late 80's. Mom probably thought is would expand your mind in the age of Aquarius

Back