Jouban "Left kick hospital, left punch cemetery" (GIF inside)

DamagedEmptyKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Right punch: Aluminum recycling factory.

I don´t remember his name.. some 0-1 pro boxer .. platibum or something like this.
Then perhaps you should do your research on Alan Jouban before asking others to show him some love. He needs it because his so called fans don't even watch his fights unless it's to gather ammunition so they can hate on another fighter.

Perry is what we thought he was, a one dimensional slugger.
no he actually isn't one dimensional at all, but nubs like you watch a gif and think that sums up an entire fighter's career. Even the whole Jouban fight doesn't do justice to Mike Perry's whole skillset. The gif is one dimensional though for sure.

I've watched all his amateur and pro fights, I know what I'm talking about.

Then perhaps you should do your research on Alan Jouban before asking others to show him some love. He needs it because his so called fans don't even watch his fights unless it's to gather ammunition so they can hate on another fighter.

raw

This thread would make a lot more sense if he ya know...finished the Platinum One. I know those shots would have likely put 97% of the UFC roster under 205lbs asleep, but Platinum ate them like a God damn club sandwich w/ extra mustard.
Yeah. He tends to do that a lot. Which means he is going to have a short career and CTE

I know, it does get to me that no one even knew who Alan Jouban was till Mike Perry trashtalked him, and now suddenly there's dozens of hardcore Jouban fans that strangely can't remember his last opponent anyway. If they wanna keep googling Jouban modelling photos though it's all good, homos gonna homo.

I am
2zPXU5M.gif

no he actually isn't one dimensional at all, but nubs like you watch a gif and think that sums up an entire fighter's career. Even the whole Jouban fight doesn't do justice to Mike Perry's whole skillset. The gif is one dimensional though for sure.

I've watched all his amateur and pro fights, I know what I'm talking about.
Didn't he get knocked da f*** out by a journeyman boxer?

Back