Jouban "Left kick hospital, left punch cemetery" (GIF inside)

Jouban makes his opponent drop his hands because he was hurting him to the body. Thus he cleared the way for his straight left hand, right down the middle.

Beautiful strategy.

Left kick = ah shit!!! I broke my leg! Hey ref....Mike Perry just broke my leg!!!! Dammit!!!! Ow, ow, ow....

Very nice from Jouban.

But who is his opponent?

giphy.gif
Mike "Thought You Had a Friend, Boy!? AAAHHH!" Perry

This is silly, he didn't finish him or send him to the hospital, nor the cemetery.

It'd be nicer if you were actually a Jouban fan, TS.

wtf

TS and Mirko stealing Perry's catchphrases

giphy.gif

Right hand, cemetery.
Left hand, cemetery.

Remember Mayhem Miller ''retard'' strenght. It's just the striking part of the technique.

Very good footwork by the way, that's the most efficient way to switch stance, just do hit every strike, they won't know what hit them

I was only a fan of Perry in a "chuck norris facts " kind of way but cmon. Lets not act like Jouban looked like Bruce Lee in there (no pun intended). Perry is a slow powerpuncher and Jouban was able to pick him apart to a comfortable but not overwhelming win

I was only a fan of Perry in a "chuck norris facts " kind of way but cmon. Lets not act like Jouban looked like Bruce Lee in there (no pun intended). Perry is a slow powerpuncher and Jouban was able to pick him apart to a comfortable but not overwhelming win
Fairweather fan

2 things I learned from this fight about Platinum:
1. he has a rock-solid chin
2. he's willing to wait for a kill shot to the point of losing a fight. Dude needs to touch touch bang more

That's just pure sweetness that stiff long straight left slicing right through the paper guard of Perry who was flinching in fear of that kick going low or high. And that left kick give it up to Mike because that kick, punch, and shove would've most boggled.

wtf

TS and Mirko stealing Perry's catchphrases

giphy.gif

Right hand, cemetery.
Left hand, cemetery.

It's no wonder he loss training for a Saturday Night at the Crown & Anchor than for professional mma fighting.

I coined this phrase. I'm still waiting for someone to add it to this gif
yeah I don't take credit but someone's gotta keep it alive and fresh

I will shoop the fucking thing for you though, just not the way you're expecting ;)

Remember Mayhem Miller ''retard'' strenght. It's just the striking part of the technique.

Very good footwork by the way, that's the most efficient way to switch stance, just do hit every strike, they won't know what hit them
I honestly believe if he'd done that for the rest of round 1 after hurting Jouban, he would've won. You got it right, Jouban wouldn't have known what hit him.

Back