Jouban interview wants to fight Gall but really he just want to be ranked badly

Let him KO Matt brown and put him in the top 10. He deserves it

Gall? The kid with 4 fights that was getting beaten up on the feet by Sage?

Way to look for a challenge, Alan.
He said he'd fight Brown, offered to step and fight Cerrone when Kelvin missed weight etc. watch the interview.

I've never really taken much notice of him, but he seem like a cool guy. Will be cheering for him from now on.

This is why Gall is going down to 155.

Yeah me neither seems a bit OCD about the ranking thing though.

No one cares unless you beat top 10 fighters, as soon as you beat one you are ranked. Can't move up without getting a top 10 rank first.

He is open to Matt Brown, even wanted to fight Cowboy on 2 weeks notice but the commission didn't allow it he said. He just said Gall because the guy was the co main event and he is noticing names are becoming more important than quality level. Obviously Gall has gotten two co main events just by strategically calling out guys. He wasn't too happy about Faber not being the main or co main event either on the card.

Jouban NEVER fails to deliver an exciting fight. Feed Mickey Gall to him.

I need to have a talk with this fella

You can beat up top 11-15 fights for years and get no where. Beat one top 5 and watch the doors swing open.
Who would he beat in the top 5 he isn't dumb he knows he isn't on the caliber yet of Woodley, Wonderboy, Maia, Condit or Robbie Lawler. Unless Robbie truly has glass chin now. But I doubt it. Maybe Hendricks he seems to be declining quickly similar to what happened to Koscheck. So Jouban vs Hendricks would be a possible way to come up off a name. But I'm not rating Jouban that high off the Perry win just throwing out ideas.

Back