Jouban interview wants to fight Gall but really he just want to be ranked badly

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Jouban want a top 15 ranking. He explains why (he likes to check off goals/mindset thing). He's open to fighting Gall. I think Jouban should be ranked. He could take loser of Saffedeine Vs. Stun Gun's spot. Also I think Matt Brown still has it and isn't completely done or anything like that but he could take Matt Brown's spot. Also Jouban Vs Gall would not be my pick but better than Hardy. I know the interview is long but he didn't get to talk after the fight...

Defiantly don't feel like he should be ranked the welterweight division is stacked full of killers he needs to fight some tougher competition not perry who literally got to where he is at with his mouth

Defiantly don't feel like he should be ranked the welterweight division is stacked full of killers he needs to fight some tougher competition not perry who literally got to where he is at with his mouth
He could be 15 and I wouldn't be mad or let him fight whoever is ranked 15.

I'm on the Micky mobile but

Jouban buzzsaws Gall

Has he been promoted to gatekeeper now after the Perry win?
I think so man. His last two fights were versus guys who were previously undefeated. Beating Jouban means you belong... it also means you have a win over the p4p most beautiful gatekeeper in MMA.

Good interview....he's too respectful of the other fighters to deserve a ranking. Needs to insult someone's mother on twitter.

I think so man. His last two fights were versus guys who were previously undefeated. Beating Jouban means you belong... it also means you have a win over the p4p most beautiful gatekeeper in MMA.
lol you want "beautiful gatekeeper" to catch on huh. I think he should be ranked 15 so because of the win streak and the finishes. And some ranked fighters keep losing repeatedly. So yeah I'm cool with him being called a gatekeeper.

Pussy trying to call out someone that just said they're changing weight classes. Jouban is another Sage.

he is ranked, it just happens to be #32, he's got a ways to go. Interested to see if he can beat a lower top 10 guy. He's not bad but his chin seems suspect.

Of the options TS listed, I like Jouban vs. Brown. That's a fight right there.

Edit: Then again, depending on how Saffiedine-Kim goes... Jouban vs. either guy would be intriguing.)

Good interview....he's too respectful of the other fighters to deserve a ranking. Needs to insult someone's mother on twitter.
Yeah but we need some respectful fighters. If everyone is going full heel it would lose some of it's effect.

Gall? The kid with 4 fights that was getting beaten up on the feet by Sage?

Way to look for a challenge, Alan.

Back