News Joshua vs Ngannou Official March 8th Saudi Arabia

Solid card?

• Total voters
Final prediction is that the combat sports world is due for a brutal reality check. AJ is the worst matchup for Big Frank in the division.

AJ KO round 2.

I think it may go a little longer but I think Joshua gets it done by mid rounds. people talking about how durable Frank is, he’s only ever been in there with one boxer who doesn’t hit hard, relatively speaking. Where as Joshua is possibly the hardest combination puncher in the sport right at this point in time? I think he’ll wear him down early and put him away when ngannou inevitably gets gassed. I think Joshua will be very cautious the first few rounds, and rightly so

Just took a peek at PPV.com. It's MORE expensive than DAZN. :mad:
DAZN still has the one month free trial thing going, so I'll just sign up and make sure to cancel before the deadline.
<Kobe213>

I used to do this back when they streamed Bellator.
I'm getting $69.99 CAD on PPV.com and 39.99 on DAZN plus $30 for one month, so roughly the same i guess. I might just go with DAZN, too. Just remember to cancel the month immediately after paying for it because if you wait until the end of the month you'll be paying for another month. Apparently they need 30 days notice

I have a dazn account but I'm not a paying member currently. I wonder if I can subscribe and then cancel immediately after for only 39.99?

I'm sticking with Joshua UD 10 in a very dull fight, but hoping Ngannou comes out blazing to make things more interesting.

I have a dazn account but I'm not a paying member currently. I wonder if I can subscribe and then cancel immediately after for only 39.99?
I'm about to do that. They need 30 days to cancel your membership so maybe that's the best thing.

I'm about to do that. They need 30 days to cancel your membership so maybe that's the best thing.
It might work. I think you might also have to subscribe for like 29.99 which will make it more expensive but not sure

I'm surprised at how big aj looks next to ngannou compared to how fury looked next to him. AJ is a true 6'6" guy whereas fury looks like he is maybe an inch taller than AJ at the most. He's lying about his height by like 2-3 inches

1709906665056.png

1709906692953.png

the
It might work. I think you might also have to subscribe for like 29.99 which will make it more expensive but not sure
ppv and subscription cost me $69.68 CAD. I guess that's not too bad. The Tszyu/Crawford fight is listed as $100 CAD on ppv.com, if you can believe it.

Looking into IPTV would be a smart move... I've used a few of them for years. They're great.

Lol , Fury no matter what anyone says took Frank VERY lightly. A Joshua will not it will be Lopsided and Frank likely goes to sleep early if not a very 1 sided decision.

He would of had a chsnce vs Wilder but AJ gonna take kid ta school
<JonesLaugh>

I tend to think this is going to be the reality check.
Respect to Francis. I actually thought his jab, footwork and boxing stance looked drastically improved prior to getting hurt.

Anthony Joshua is a consumate professional and a hell of an athlete. He is a very dangerous boxer, underrated for his boxing skills in my opinion. No shame in losing to a great fighter particularly for someone as inexperienced as Francis.

Last edited:
Final prediction is that the combat sports world is due for a brutal reality check. AJ is the worst matchup for Big Frank in the division.

AJ KO round 2.
you were absolutely right! if you bet money i would guess youre happy

I’ll say this.. MUCH credit to Ngannou.

Sure, he was way out of his depth here. But, he risked coming to one of the toughest sports from a sport where you can spend alot of time keeping yourself safe from much painful damage simply by wrestling around on the ground.

No one is going to bash the bravery it takes to wrestle around in mma. Sure, most will point and giggle a bit at it. Many will decry it for not being all that much noble and masculine. But the fact remains: it’s a viable sport, there’s definitely a learning curve, and numerous soccer moms have shed quite a few unsightly pounds by doing mma.

That’s why it’s all that more impressive that one of these mma kids risked coming to boxing where he could really get hurt in a way that only rarely occurs in mma.

I’ll say this.. MUCH credit to Ngannou.

Sure, he was way out of his depth here. But, he risked coming to one of the toughest sports from a sport where you can spend alot of time keeping yourself safe from much painful damage simply by wrestling around on the ground.

No one is going to bash the bravery it takes to wrestle around in mma. Sure, most will point and giggle a bit at it. Many will decry it for not being all that much noble and masculine. But the fact remains: it’s a viable sport, there’s definitely a learning curve, and numerous soccer moms have shed quite a few unsightly pounds by doing mma.

That’s why it’s all that more impressive that one of these mma kids risked coming to boxing where he could really get hurt in a way that only rarely occurs in mma.
In all seriousness boxing is a more dangerous sport than MMA. We've had some MMA fighters die due to injuries they suffered in the boxing ring. One of them was a former UFC fighter named Tim Hague. Adam Braidwood KO'd him and he died 2 days later after being taken off life support. Very sad.

Back