• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Joshua vs ....... June 1st MSG DAZN

Ha, they had guns. I could say the same to you about Vietnam.
Vietnam wasn't a war it was a conflict and we killed 40x of them than they did of us.
We haven't been in a war since 1945.

Gassiev is moving up to heavyweight.
What happens if him and Usyk fight again as their first HW fights.

I meant the anger from people to see two CW's moving up to HW to fight each other.

I'm pretty sure Usyk has signed with Hearn and has a fight lined up, and Usyk is a decent name in the sport, Gassiev not so much until he does something.

Vietnam wasn't a war it was a conflict and we killed 40x of them than they did of us.
We haven't been in a war since 1945.
You still didn't 'win' it. You pulled out with your tail tucked firmly between your legs. Communists overran the country after you left, a loss whichever way you try to dispute it.

What would guys think of Wlad as a replacement? I seen a few fans on Twitter throw the idea around.

Apparently Ortiz coach initially said too short notice? Does he have wait to cut? I thought he was the guy who couldn’t get a fight and is avoided? Seems like that’s actually Joshua
Ortiz doesnt stay in the best shape year round. Hes one of those guys thats gets up for fight time, I imagine hes finding that harder with Father Time creeping up and also possibly not using PEDs like he was lol.

What would guys think of Wlad as a replacement? I seen a few fans on Twitter throw the idea around.
I think that is pathetic and you should just cancel the show at that point.

You still didn't 'win' it. You pulled out with your tail tucked firmly between your legs. Communists overran the country after you left, a loss whichever way you try to dispute it.
We pulled out because we didn't need to be there and the sentiment at home was that people were pissed.
It was like sparring to us
If we wanted to take over the country, we could've taken over the country.
Also would've probably started WWIII and who knows what would've happened after that.

War room is else where.

AJ vs Miller was reaching anyway.
They wanted a punching bag for AJ on US viewing.
But now what? Horizon is empty.

We pulled out because we didn't need to be there and the sentiment at home was that people were pissed.
It was like sparring to us
If we wanted to take over the country, we could've taken over the country.
Also would've probably started WWIII and who knows what would've happened after that.
Yeah right, you tell yourself that if it makes you happy. You had one objective, which was to stop Communist's overrunning Vietnam, guess what happened?

Ortiz doesnt stay in the best shape year round. Hes one of those guys thats gets up for fight time, I imagine hes finding that harder with Father Time creeping up and also possibly not using PEDs like he was lol.

In all fairness he certainly seems to have lost a step since he was caught last time out. His stamina is shite! Fckin sad that all of the top contenders other than Parker (fury included) are cheating cunts. As you know I’m not wilders biggest fan but I do respect him fighting clean when it seems everyone else’s is juicing

'Joshua might throw himself off a bridge if he misses out on his 35 mil' <45>

We got our asses whooped in Nam but we also didn't go down w/o a fight. We could've easily invaded North Vietnam and murdered all the top Commies but we had a shit plan.

Nam was a terrible idea but JFK had to do something b/c the chiefs of staff were up his ass. Ended up blowing his brains out anyway.

Also, Miller's a fat pos.

We got our asses whooped in Nam but we also didn't go down w/o a fight. We could've easily invaded North Vietnam and murdered all the top Commies but we had a shit plan.

Nam was a terrible idea but JFK had to do something b/c the chiefs of staff were up his ass. Ended up blowing his brains out anyway.

Also, Miller's a fat pos.
No country can be taken over without the will of the people.

No country can be taken over without the will of the people.
You should know being a Brit ;).

It would go down as a win if we blitzed North Vietnam and put in a democratic leader. It might not have lasted but we would've easily taken over that country if we wanted to. Like I said tho, Nam was a bad idea and it fucked a whole generation of ppl up in the process so it is what it is, I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back