Joshua Fabia is awesome!

How does he climb that rock with no feet? Bizzare...
Seriously tho. Imagine how dumb it would be to rock climb like that. You think they accidentally photoshopped his feet out when they photoshopped the rope out or you think
His foot is inside his too long to rock climb pants while he’s laying across a flat horizontal rock surface?

Saw the luke Thomas interview and he was catching tons of shit. He came off defensive big time but made good points. He made Diego Sanchez tap out on the ground and that's respectable.

Dude is not selling MMA secret, he is showing people how to use their bodies better and be healthy:

View attachment 735477

That's fine. Hope he doesn't get Diego killed though.

you should train with fabia, ts, and let him stab you with his knife to learn how to "prepare."

Seriously tho. Imagine how dumb it would be to rock climb like that. You think they accidentally photoshopped his feet out when they photoshopped the rope out or you think
His foot is inside his too long to rock climb pants while he’s laying across a flat horizontal rock surface?
Smoke and mirrors, hes actually lying face down on a rock, but the cameras making it look like hes vertical.

I think he's 6 feet off the ground and just thought it would look alpha to take a fake rock climbing picture. I'm sure the friend who is holding his button up shirt and dress sandals wants him to hurry up because the sun is going down and it's getting cold.

Fabia vs. CM Punk
(Put it on the same card as Conor vs. Floyd 2)
(Throw in 3c vs. Valentina)

"This guy is my hero!"
FYI.... Joshua Fabia made the machine at the UFCPI glitch cause it couldn't measure the transfer of his energy. WOW!

I'm not gay but if I had to be, like in a prison situation or whatnot, Fabia would be my ideal boyfriend, very cute, hairless, petite.
giphy.gif

Fabia is a gift to MMA. Really great having him around, the interview with Luke was one of the best things ever on his show. Luke did a good job just letting Fabia bless the listeners with his wisdom.

How can I donate money to the school of self awareness? I don't have a whole lot atm but I'm considering selling my motorbike and my gf's jewelry to make a donation. Thanks in advance

Fabia is teh goat. He was teaching Diego how to give Chiesa a Stone Cold Stunner, Chiesa dodged a bullet bc of Fabia's mercy in letting the commission know

Back