Joshua Fabia is awesome!

I prefer when people just sum things up and not stack tall tales on facts.

Fab's doing his thing no sweat off my forehead. Diego was right to leave Jackson though, THEY weren't helping him much..

Welcome, welcome to the fabia era.

I understand he comes off as defensive but he wasn't making any outlandish claims like how Diego Sanchez is dropping wbc champs with bodyshots .
He did make up that shit where the commission wouldn't get Diego use some choke because it was lethal, and that ruined Diego's game plan against Chiesa. Diego and him make a perfect match. Give it some time and the ridiculousness will reach unfathomable heights.

proof Fabia is not gay - rock climbing and chatting up the ladies

images

The guys dangerous.

I mean he's a serious asshole in these interviews. I've been hooked lol

Ido and Edmund weren't this aggressive, he can't string a sentence together, and sounds like someone after years of drug use and delusional self chatter.

He's known Diego just over a year... this juvenile shit will end badly. Hopefully Diego loses it and snaps his neck.

J-Fab is the Phil Jackson of MMA. The Zen Master.

I honestly think him and Diego are "partners" and not in the coach/student sense, and aint nothing wrong with that. I wish they would just come out and say it.

I honestly think him and Diego are "partners" and not in the coach/student sense, and aint nothing wrong with that. I wish they would just come out and say it.
I don't think they are, but even if that were true why do you care about their personal matter? How does them declaring it to the world make any difference to you?

I don't think they are, but even if that were true why do you care about their personal matter? How does them declaring it to the world make any difference to you?
I dont care, as I said. I said I wish they would come out and say it because its 2020 and theres no need to hide it. But again I don't care even 1/10th as much as you want to believe I do

I dont care, as I said. I said I wish they would come out and say it because its 2020 and theres no need to hide it. But again I don't care even 1/10th as much as you want to believe I do
The fact that you brought it up out of nowhere leads me to believe otherwise. But if you say so, sure.

Back