Joshua Fabia is awesome!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Saw the luke Thomas interview and he was catching tons of shit. He came off defensive big time but made good points. He made Diego Sanchez tap out on the ground and that's respectable.

Dude is not selling MMA secret, he is showing people how to use their bodies better and be healthy:

20200224_161503.jpg

Saw the luke Thomas interview and he was catching tons of shit. He came off defensive big time but made good points. He made Diego Sanchez tap out on the ground and that's respectable.

Dude is not selling MMA secret, he is showing people how to use their bodies better and be healthy:

View attachment 735477

View attachment 735477
How does he climb that rock with no feet? Bizzare...

I'm not gay but if I had to be, like in a prison situation or whatnot, Fabia would be my ideal boyfriend, very cute, hairless, petite.

View attachment 735477
201571B8-177D-4124-B3CD-1EA412632AC7.jpeg
Lord Fabia Bless

View attachment 735477
I mean yeah there are tons of people gullible enough to fall for scammers. You’re obviously one of them.

View attachment 735477
How much $ we can get for each like ?

I'm not Josh but rather a fan of his idea towards healthy lifestyle.
Its not that he doesnt have some good ideas(albeit commonly reguritated ones)

Its that he over mystifies everything and comes off as a cult leader

Jesus fucking christ...theres a sucker born every minute

<puh-lease75>

I mean yeah there are tons of people gullible enough to fall for scammers. You’re obviously one of them.

Diego Sanchez is a UFC legend. The winner of tuf 1 from 2005. He wouldent be in UFC if his life revolved around shitty decisions.

You are just bitter because you are not open minded enough to try new concepts and ideas.

How much $ we can get for each like ?

Its not that he doesnt have some good ideas(albeit commonly reguritated ones)

Its that he over mystifies everything and comes off as a cult leader

I understand he comes off as defensive but he wasn't making any outlandish claims like how Diego Sanchez is dropping wbc champs with bodyshots .

Also Diego was in the interview and mentioned he got tapped out by Joshua.

images

Fabia makes Ido look like Firas Zahabi.

Back