Josh Fabia questions Dana White’s relationships with UFC female fighters

Fabia cruising for a brusing.

S'ok if you say it , it won't happen.

As much as Id like to believe Dana White was banging out some female fighters, I dont think its true, because a lot of these fighters been complaining about fighter pay and now is the opportune moment for any of them to cry metoo and get paid.

I doubt he banged any of them out the only one I really believe is he banged Rachelle Leah the ring card girl from the early days.
I don't think it's true either. Well, I mean, he might of banged Ronda once or twice but that's probably it. Dana isn't stupid and has fuck you money to get any girl he wants. Absolutely no reason to bang his women fighters.

For a guy who runs a school of self awareness and focuses on wellness and peacefulness.......this guy clearly doesn't have much self awareness, or wellness....or peacefulness!

The sad thing is, no promotion is ever going to work with Diego after this mess. Showing himself to be way too big of a liability.
yeah that in itself shows that Diego really hasn't thought this whole thing through.
The guy Fabia is a greedy little snake. He needs to STFU, go away, and never come back. Go EARN some money with a proper job instead of attaching yourself to someone who is making cash and demanding x% of his money.

Dana White's Mom already exposed him for banging ring girls...

She doesnt know shit about Danas UFC life. Danas relationship with his mom has been terrible for like decades lol

a6a7d40aa81d68fec789b9ae0dff5f9d.jpg

He totally besmirched me today, and I demand satisfaction from him. He slandered me in front of a jury of my own peers

I don't have a shred of sympathy for Diego as he sits next to this retard. These two idiots just keep digging a deeper hole for them to crawl out of later. I hope Dana and the UFC slap lawsuits on these punks for libel. They're poking that sleeping bear for absolutely nothing. Why don't they just go build a future for themselves and move on? They're worse than a crazy ex-girlfriend.

Say what you will about Fabia but he's 100% right here, Dana fucks some of the female fighters (remember him and Ronda) and the ring girls, and some employees (Laura Sanko) and the wives of some male fighters. It's plain as day, all the execs are banging some of the female staff in some form of fashion (remember Lorenzo's accidental public dm to Chrissy sliding in her DMs?)

Last edited:
Fabia speaks nothing but the truth. We are truly blessed to be on the same planet as him. I suggest you all start to love this guy..he's the future of MMA

View attachment 852923

facts

unfortunately its hard to prove what he's saying. I blindly believe it without question. But I'm worried other people are too skeptical

I don't think it's true either. Well, I mean, he might of banged Ronda once or twice but that's probably it. Dana isn't stupid and has fuck you money to get any girl he wants. Absolutely no reason to bang his women fighters.
I think Ronda could have given him that bomb head in the back of the limo on the tmz video from years ago when they were both inebriated it was when he signed her to strikeforce.

Interesting. There was always rumors of dana banging ronda.

I dont like how hes just now "speaking out" as he is no longer getting benefit from UFC.

"why is nobody talking about this"

The same reason you didnt say shit either. You kept your mouth shut and now that youve got nothing to lose you wanna play hero.
The Dana banging Ronda thing never made sense to me. Why—because she was treated preferentially?

She was on every major talkshow and magazine, seeming (at the time) to approach Conor-level stardom. Do people think Dana was banging Conor too lol

What's 'the reckoning'.

How much 'video' could this guy even have if he's only been around the ufc a short while.

Back