Josh Fabia questions Dana White’s relationships with UFC female fighters

I’m an adult man. I have no social media at all.

indont know how to post sources on here. But you can search for yourself in her and others own words.
Well you're on here lol.
Wasn't trying to agree just curious as to these claims. Wanted to see it for myself ya know

Means nothing unless some fighters confirm it.

Dana would be pretty stupid if he did, stick to whores. If fighters come out and say he fucked them and then held it over their heads or gave them special treatment it opens a can of worms that could bring him down.

Dana is like every guy with attractive female friends. He might not actively pursue them, but if the opportunity presents itself.... well we know.

He's about to get bent over by UFC lawyers

Let me know if Schaub caught any D from the boss, otherwise I don't care...

This is the most interesting time in UFC history, ever. Ever.

Dana does have his personal little harem that he employs. If it wasn’t for Ronda having sex with him WMMA probably wouldn’t even exist in the UFC

71yRRG.gif

Very uncular/coach-ish/caring-supervisor-like, if you ask me.

Well you're on here lol.
Wasn't trying to agree just curious as to these claims. Wanted to see it for myself ya know

yeah. The only forum I’ve ever been on I wouldn’t say that’s social media.
But you can see for yourself. This isn’t a year or a decade thing with her.

just like her drug policy or going max for non violent drug crimes.

these are t opinion pieces it’s her legislature. And you can read how she earned her way to the top of her field with no experience

just read for yourself buddy.
Edit I saw your account date. You’re better than that. Seek what you don’t know. And by the grace of his you somehow got a head up on a Krotty forum. With the lost about Joshua fabia.

that will be a real mind fuck to you. Lol

Fabia and Diego are way too defensive. Seems like they’re trying to cover up their relationship.

On what basis?
Look at the ppv
compare the cards and how stacked they were or were not
No fake shit, no fake rentals given to her unlike Conor, pretending he was a millionaire and superstar before he actually became one... conor was built on hype and it worked out for them in the end

Ronda though wasn't promoted in such way
Yes she did media interviews etc but nothing compared to how much they pushed Conor

Ronda is the biggest star the ufc has had
Conor became after Ronda demise and that was due to Floyd Mayweather

This isn't the movies. Maybe Dana fucked UFC fighters which is a sleezy move. Maybe they got big shots. In the end you can't script their fate. He was clearly going for Claudia in TUF. Probably tapped that. Maybe Fabia is sad because he offered Dana a BJ for a Diego Conor fight who knows.

Companies use FAKE ONLINE PROFILES to promote their shit?!

Bosses date employees of the opposite sex sometimes?!

Bro if Diego drops the recipe for McDonald's big mac sauce I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

Back