Josh Fabia questions Dana White’s relationships with UFC female fighters

U7Qdp2a.gif

I’m one of Dana’s biggest critics but clearly he has more integrity than this guy. He makes my skin crawl, I just think Dana is a fake tough guy. Fabia is a total loon. And a evil little one at that.
yeah he has tried the "we're gonna make a lawsuit based on medical ground against UFC" and now he's onto "we know fighters that Dana has banged so we're gonna threaten them with that".

This Fabia dummy has got nothing.
He is jumping into the lions' den armed with a rusty 2.5inch switchblade. It's not going to go well.

yeah he has tried the "we're gonna make a lawsuit based on medical ground against UFC" and now he's onto "we know fighters that Dana has banged so we're gonna threaten them with that".

This Fabia dummy has got nothing.
He is jumping into the lions' den armed with a rusty 2.5inch switchblade. It's not going to go well.
I laughed at he lions den comment :), he’s fucked. Highly doubt he’ll end up in a ditch but it’s career suicide for sure. He’s got nothing. He’s an absolute weasel, and one of those faces you’d love to punch. It’s rare the MMA community comes together but I think everyone is calling out this charlatan. Refreshing to see.

Why the fuck are these two together all the time? What a fuck is going on here?

You honestly think that Fabia stretched Diego?

What else could it be when they spend 247 together? This guy controls Diego's life, speaks for him in interviews, and posts from his social media accounts. Diego is talking about retiring to the mountains together with this guy. There is obviously something sexual going on. This is overly possessive boyfriend behavior to the max.

Ufc is about human cockfighting yet some people are worried about few blowjobs

"72 virgins can never stop a war
But 100.000 hookers can beat the marine corps
In stopping violence, fighting will cease
When everyone is getting blow jobs
That's when we'll finally have world peace"

Last edited:
Back