• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jose Aldo solving Rob Font's jab

Feel bad for Munhoz. I think that he's a very good fighter, but has had a bunch of shit match ups after upsetting Cody.

Also, he got jobbed against Frankie and was a couple of clean shots away from finishing Cruz.

Not to take anything away from Aldo though. This is by far the worst that anybody has beaten Munhoz in the UFC.

i really want to see aldo vs tj/cruz/aljo

As far as i am concerned right now aljo, tj, aldo are the top 3 in the division. and the next title shots wll be involve them. Fuck cejudo as tj and aldo don't have much time left.

I love yan, but with 2 loses to aljo, he wont' be in the title picture for awhile. he should take on cejudo or omalley next. Cejudo won't take the match with yan though.

Last edited:
Thanks TS!
I really wanted Aldo on the UFC 275 card, but I don't that'll happen.

I can't to see when he fights next.

Max beat that ass twice. Max is the FW GOAT. Then I guess volkanowski is too.

By your definition, Max is only the GOAT because he beat the GOAT and no other reason.

It couldn’t have been any other reason actually, Max doesn’t lead Aldo in any important statistics that measure greatness.

You can't just appreciate fighters? Everyone is going to lose eventually. Max is my boy, but he has lost many times. Why the hate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back