Jose Aldo: Conor McGregor won’t have any UFC belt by the end of 2016

I agree with Jose. That being said, Mcgregor could go zombiemode and take the fw belt from him or Max any time he wants.

I don't see why you're laughing at him.

He said that Conor would lose to RDA, lose to Edgar, and to Aldo in a rematch.

Conor did not end up fighting any those fights, and he has already lost one of his belts to Aldo through politics, something that he was supposed to excel at.
Wtf sort of nonsense is this, he asked each and everyone of those fighters to fight, 2 of them refused and one injured his foot and Aldo finding the belt under his Christmas tree as a gift from Dana isn't some slight on McGregor. It's the fight business simple as.

Wtf sort of nonsense is this, he asked each and everyone of those fighters to fight, 2 of them refused and one injured his foot and Aldo finding the belt under his Christmas tree as a gift from Dana isn't some slight on McGregor. It's the fight business simple as.
you're going to label my factually accurate post as 'nonsense' and hit me back with this emo shit?

keep your emotions in check... grow up

He's obsessed. Poor guy. Hire a therapist or something.

Conor completely ruined his mind. There has never been such a severe owning of any fighter by another in recent memory. Destroyed him verbally at every turn, embarrassed him by ripping his picture to shreds in a bar in his own country, then cold clocked him in 13 seconds after his 10 year undefeated reign

It really is insane. No one else has ever systematically dismantled and ripped apart an all time top pound for pound GOAT the way Conor did to Jose.

you're going to label my factually accurate post as 'nonsense' and hit me back with this emo shit?

keep your emotions in check... grow up
First off, saying McGregor lost his belt to Aldo through politics and using this as s slight against McGregor is not factual it's what you would like to believe. If the people who control the belts say we are taking it from you because of a) no defenses or b) they need it because of some reason it is completely out of McGregor's control. He doesn't own the UFC. The whole tone of your post has a stench, that, in this case, subtle hater stench that i can smell from a mile off.

Last edited:
I don't see why you're laughing at him.

"McGregor's career will go downhill from here"

brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

First off, saying McGregor lost his belt to Aldo through politics and using this as s slight against McGregor is not factual it's what you would like to believe. If the people who control the belts say we are taking it from you because of a) no defenses or b) they need it because of some reason it is completely out of McGregor's control. He doesn't own the UFC.
exactly.. he lost his belt through backstage politics... he didn't lose it in a fight or due to an injury layoff.

Perhaps English isn't your first language... or maybe you're just not smart. I'm leaning towards both.

/conversation

Im pretty sure he believed they would give him the rematch by unifying the belts. He won the belt back by forfeit so I guess he was partialy right in his prediction.

Yeah he is

Conor's 2016 was yuge
It was big yes, cause he won the LW strap. But otherwise he was 2-1 in 2016 with a tapout loss and a controversial majority decision win against a "journeyman".

He only looked glorious in his fight against Eddie, but hey... it was the biggest stage under the brightest lights for a 2nd title... and Conor pulled it off where it mattered so props to him for that.

Still don't think 2016 is Conor's best year...

Well actually he will have three. The interim FW, the FW, and the LW belts.

exactly.. he lost his belt through backstage politics... he didn't lose it in a fight or due to an injury layoff.

Perhaps English isn't your first language... or maybe you're just not smart. I'm leaning towards both.

/conversation
It has nothing to do with backstage politics, he was told he would be stripped prior too. He insisted he wouldn't but it happened, because it needed to happen, it was the right thing to do. Just because the belt didn't switch hands in a fight doesn't mean McGregor lost some back stage war with Dana White so you know....i won't bother with the bullshit childish digs, that's what kids do

/conversation

Conor gave up the belt by not giving a shit about defending it. Also, Conor never tried to give Aldo a rematch for the FW belt. A short notice fight NOT for the belt obviously doesn't count.

Why the fuck is Aldo talking?

His belt isn't even real.

Why the fuck is Aldo talking?

His belt isn't even real.

How is it not real? Conor wouldn't go back and defend the belt, so what is Aldo supposed to do?

Is cormiers belt real? Cos he didn't beat jones. Or was Hendricks belt real, because he didn't beat GSP?

This whole fake belt shit is so old.

I respect Aldo but his handling of the Conor loss is one of the most disgraceful things I've seen in the sport.

I expected more from a legend like him. He should be ashamed of himself.

He will always been synonymous with the most humiliating loss in MMA history so maybe I'm being a bit harsh.

If you don't remember being knocked out, you were not knocked out. - Aldo logic!

I think he's right... WAIT 2016???

Back