Jose Aldo: Conor McGregor won’t have any UFC belt by the end of 2016

He may have a point.

Even if Conor somehow beats RDA, he must defend his belts against Frankie and Khabib (#1 contenders). Both are VERY bad match-ups for him.

Jose Aldo... Is that the ten year champ guy who got ktfo in 13 seconds?

Makes it sound kinda flukey..

But for real though, I feel for him he wants to get back in the octagon and prove to himself that he can do better. But, he sounds mad rustled.

Edit: ARGGGHH! Necrothread!!!!

Dr-Evil-Saying-Cool.gif

I respect Aldo but his handling of the Conor loss is one of the most disgraceful things I've seen in the sport.

I expected more from a legend like him. He should be ashamed of himself.

He will always been synonymous with the most humiliating loss in MMA history so maybe I'm being a bit harsh.

Well he's only the LW champ and if he faces Khabib or Tony its a good possibility he loses that fight, especially Khabib. So its not exactly a bold claim to make. Its like saying Woodley, Cormier, or Stipe wont be champ

Well he's only the LW champ and if he faces Khabib or Tony its a good possibility he loses that fight, especially Khabib. So its not exactly a bold claim to make. Its like saying Woodley, Cormier, or Stipe wont be champ
" by the end of 2016 "

If Conor fights Floyd in 2018 then I would say yes.

Solid predictions bro

tumblr_mvhka7vn6b1qanm80o1_500.gif
I don't see why you're laughing at him.

He said that Conor would lose to RDA, lose to Edgar, and to Aldo in a rematch.

Conor did not end up fighting any those fights, and he has already lost one of his belts to Aldo through politics, something that he was supposed to excel at.

Well...
Aldo predicted wrong.
Dee and uncke Fester defended Connies LW belt.

#pregnantchampion

Ps.expect a lot of children coming on the Mcgregor compound in the next few years.

Instead of no belt, he's the 2 weight world champion #Conorbless

Back