Jose Aldo: Conor McGregor won’t have any UFC belt by the end of 2016

Shitty thing for him to say, especially since he was bested by Conor. There should be nothing but respect for Mcgregor coming out of Aldo's mouth otherwise he just seems petty.

Jose is unfortunately getting more and more pathetic about his loss. I didn't expect this kind of childish and juvenile behavior from an almost 30 year old man.

tumblr_m8repsobAP1qhydpqo1_500.jpg

Jose appears to still be going through his own version of championship withdrawal.

Conor has been nothing but respectful to Aldo after their fight. Can't say the same for Jose, disappointing tbh

Lost a ton of respect for Aldo After all this ....

You're one of the greatest mma fighters of all time. You lost a fight, now you know how all your opponents felt. Get the fuck over it!​

I'm a fan of Aldo. He's one of my favorites. But when what happened happens, you're better of not saying shit. There's literally nothing to say now. Fight your way back and prove it was a fluke if that's how you feel. Right now, history reads that Conor McGregor knocked you out in 13 seconds. You're not changing opinions on the sidelines.

I have never seen an ex champ this bitter about a loss.

It's possible. If Conor loses to RDA and says fuck cutting to 145lbs. He'll vacate the title and go up to 170lbs.

Conor really built a house inside Aldo's head

Conor will not make weight for 145 ever again with this move up in my opinion, which means he won't have the belt. If he gets beat by RDA, he will indeed be without a belt by the end of 2016.

He's a winner and winners don't take losing in such a manner to an opponent who has talked so much crap about him for so long, so he is still bitter. That's ok, great fighter no matter what but still only human after all. lets face it, he was totally embarrassed by McG in the biggest fight of his life, i am pretty sure i would still be pissed if it was me.

Back