José Aldo's new house in Orlando

Does this mean he will learn English now?

Front door security looks terrible. All a thief would have to do is break the side glass panel, reach in and turn the knob. But...it maybe be an electronic clutch mechanism to that lock (maybe a Schlage type) in which case it's probably safe-ish.

Interior designers get paid a fortune to do that stuff. I don't know what her fee would be but....it's gonna be a very large amount.
It’s a typical gated upscale florida neighborhood with low crime and constant security and police surveillance tied into a security system with window break sensors. You don’t need to worry about front door break in’s. Plus all the Windows are hurricane resistant which means laminated glass like a car windshield, your not breaking through that very easily.

It’s a typical gated upscale florida neighborhood with low crime and constant security and police surveillance tied into a security system with window break sensors. You don’t need to worry about front door break in’s. Plus all the Windows are hurricane resistant which means laminated glass like a car windshield, your not breaking through that very easily.
probably Winter Park I would think. And if it is...yes I do know what you mean.

Why does he want to live in Orlando he doesn't speak a word of English or Spanish?
Have you been to Florida in the last decade? Brazilians own the place now. Particularly near Miami and Orlando. Likely picked Orlando thinking about his family spending time at Disney

This. I would rather sacrifice design for security especially for the doorways/entry ways. Save the glass for interior unless you have unbreakable/shatter proof glass.
It’s FLorida, all new upscale homes have laminated glass hurricane resistant windows.

Not finna lie, i dont like modern houses. If i had mad loochie like aldo id get a victorian style home.

It seems like anyone from another country will get out as soon as they can while acting like their old county is the best thing since sliced bread.
Lol I'm Canadian and when one of gets famous, they peace out, too damn cold!

Damn, didn't realize JDS's ex-wife was doing Brazilian Cribs.

<TheWire1>

It seems a Brazilian will gtfo when given a chance.
Can you blame them. ? Violence at a level that they laugh about us crime, corrupt government esp on regional level to the point it blocks the whole country and a completely delusional young generation regarding the elite. Brazil could be a safe country and economic powerhouse. Sad were its going.

Back