José Aldo's new house in Orlando

Incredible home. I wish he would’ve moved sooner bc he would’ve saved a ton of money from taxes if he did but happy he made the move.

Orlando has a large Brazilian population and direct flights to brazil. Good choice.

Skimmed the first few minutes. Is Aldo home or did this lady break in?

Weird that, of all the fight photos he could have picked for a giant mural, he chose an action shot against Max. Why would he want a constant reminder (and a huge one at that) of a fight where he got dominated?

The title of the video says "delivery of the house to Jose Aldo". Then, when pointing at the mural, she says "we chose two iconic images" and during the video (and in the description), it is highly suggested the design was made by someone else other than Aldo or his family (halldesigngroup).

Front door security looks terrible. All a thief would have to do is break the side glass panel, reach in and turn the knob. But...it maybe be an electronic clutch mechanism to that lock (maybe a Schlage type) in which case it's probably safe-ish.

Interior designers get paid a fortune to do that stuff. I don't know what her fee would be but....it's gonna be a very large amount.
This. I would rather sacrifice design for security especially for the doorways/entry ways. Save the glass for interior unless you have unbreakable/shatter proof glass.

Weird that, of all the fight photos he could have picked for a giant mural, he chose an action shot against Max. Why would he want a constant reminder (and a huge one at that) of a fight where he got dominated?
Also one of Mendes poking him in the eye? Either Mendes poking or punching him, weird either way. And then like 5 pictures of himself in the Hallway which is a tad weird.

In case of a massive earthquake he is homeless in 13 seconds
tenor.gif

It must have been purchased with the proceeds from the Aldo Burger, as UFC pay surely wouldn’t be enough.
only because nobody tunes in to watch him. Anybody who actuallys draws big numbers actually makes good money. Imagine that....
Fighters have nobody to blame but themselves. Conor was making big bucks a handful of fights into his ufc career. Cracks me up some of these guys bitching about money when they couldnt fill up a stadium with free tickets

Nice home but real estate in many parts of FL is on steroids price wise. A friend of mine bought a home in Tampa for 450k early this year. The previous owner bought it for 200k a few years ago. As of now, he’s being offered $650k lol. Crazy.

Back