José Aldo's new house in Orlando

I'll never forget the video of him getting his first suit. Good to see guys like him make it.
"When asked in an interview with WEC what his motivation is, Aldo replied, "My personal desires. My dream, my goal is to own my own house. This dream motivates me more and more as I get closer to fulfilling it.""

Why they reppin the flag so hard if they scatter like rats when given the chance.
this shit sucks dude. the idea that they can't be patriotic because they bought a house somewhere overseas is dumb. Anybody questioning how much Aldo loves his country is an idiot.

this shit sucks dude. the idea that they can't be patriotic because they bought a house somewhere overseas is dumb. Anybody questioning how much Aldo loves his country is an idiot.
Not to mention it’s a vacation house so who cares. I assume his family loves Disney and it’s a vacation rental heavy area.

Nice house. if he sold that florida house he might be able to afford a 1 bedroom in NYC

Looks like a souless house that a interior designer has been given free reign to work their lack of magic.

Cinema room is cool.
But he needs to fuck that Dumbo poster off and get starwars on there..

Absolutely but I can’t believe you watched the whole thing. You’re dedicated.
i appreciate brother. it wasnt easy. but, actually i saw a business opportunity in there. if that woman could make some money selling and refursbshing houses for rental purposes, i could do as well. she probably has a business running in paralell to rent those houses. she is getting paid more than aldo for fighting for sure

Reactions: Yep
Back