Jorge saying Usman is a 'dead body'

He has 50 pro fights? And who knows how many street fights. Yet he's scared of a guy who can only beat him by wall n stall and foot stomps? Did you watch the 1st fight? I did, and I'm pretty sure the only "damage" Masvidal took in that fight went away after he soaked his feet for half an hour in some hot water with Epsom salt.

I'm not saying he wins the rematch, but if he loses he'll lose like the 1st fight where he took absolutely no damage.
But he still acts like a scared dude. And isn't it pathetic you are 50 fights in and incapable of pushing Usman away and box a few minutes per round? I mean, I honestly like Masvidal to win here, but he makes it so easy for Usman. He is way to one dimensional and needs a quick KO, or he is losing.

Last time he promised a baptism and got dominated...
He wasn't dominated, I suppose that's where his confidence and willingness to fight comes from. If you get grapplefucked you get tired, just like in training every other day, so it's ok. Getting hit in the head is far worse in terms of changing your mentality.

Aren't like 80% of Masvidal's fights decisions?

UFC and Masvidal himself really did a good job of hyping that dude to the moon, gotte give them that.
Tbf his style had quite the overhaul over the past few years. Gotta give him that. Dude realized he was a decision master and changed his style up.

tumblr_me4we8umwf1qdj4i3o1_500.gif

Well I mean, he is an an avid Trump supporter and makes it consistently known so it isn't that surprising lol
I fail to see the correlation.

Did you not see that CNN admitted to being open propaganda?

Are you still using others opinions rather than objective reality or tangible evidence?
Man mental health is a real issue in America. Idk what to do for some of these folks. Can't imagine how much that damages your peace of mind.

Masvidal - "I lost all 5 rounds of a championship fight to a dead body."

Didn't Mir get in trouble for death talk before the Lesnar fight? I think he had to make a retraction statement or something.

Last time he promised a baptism and got dominated...
pushed against the fence and foot stomped is hardly dominating anyone - Sure it's dictating but it is also playing it safe and taking no chances to prove your greatness - against a guy who has 6 days notice and 20lbs to cut while flying all over the place to get the fight done (2 of those days stuck in a hotel room because of quarantine.

Guy used to fight in back yards with a bunch of street dudes, and no real security.

He might be a lot of things; but "scared" isn't one.

Exactly. Against much larger men, when he was still a teenager.

Back