Jorge saying Usman is a 'dead body'

Masvidal by violent decapitation. Book it !

Stop trying too hard Jorge. Your 15 minutes of fame and likeability are long gone.

Someone tell Journeyman George that his 5 minutes will be up after Usman 50-43's him. He will go back to fighting Nate Diaz again and gatekeeping a division with his imaginary power rangers belt.

He has 50 pro fights? And who knows how many street fights. Yet he's scared of a guy who can only beat him by wall n stall and foot stomps? Did you watch the 1st fight? I did, and I'm pretty sure the only "damage" Masvidal took in that fight went away after he soaked his feet for half an hour in some hot water with Epsom salt.

I'm not saying he wins the rematch, but if he loses he'll lose like the 1st fight where he took absolutely no damage.

This!

Winning a decision against someone by wall & stall should mean zero for fans.
I know the rules are rules, but it is UFC not UHC - Ultimate Hugging Championship.
There should be some penalty from the referee if you wall & stall.

Rooting for Masvidal!
Not much of a fan, he became annoying, but he is a good boxer, well rounded, great chin, good cardio and at least he is entertaining, not a blanket.
I prefer to root for fighters that are going for a finish.

Nothing against wrestlers, but there are wrestlers like Khabib, who go for ground and pound and who are entertaining, and wrestlers who just wait for a decision while doing zero damage.

Mega cringe. Going to look really stupid when he gets dominated again.

Dude should just get to the next step and start doing these videos with clown makeup on.

He has 50 pro fights? And who knows how many street fights. Yet he's scared of a guy who can only beat him by wall n stall and foot stomps? Did you watch the 1st fight? I did, and I'm pretty sure the only "damage" Masvidal took in that fight went away after he soaked his feet for half an hour in some hot water with Epsom salt.

I'm not saying he wins the rematch, but if he loses he'll lose like the 1st fight where he took absolutely no damage.

He's not scared to get hurt but he's definitely scared to lose his 15 minutes of fame. That's why he didn't want any part of Colby and Leon who were calling him for months.

And initially Jorge didn't even wants that rematch against Usman lol. He was calling out Nate just after getting 50-45'd by Kamaru.

Did a black girl cheat on him or something?

What's with all his hate directed to black ppl?[/QUO

Pretty much this, I don't see him as scared at all, more frustrated at the likely scenario that he can't get much done with Marty.

Cringe...
Only dead things after this fight will be Masvidal's hype and his toes.

Cringe...
Only dead things after this fight will be Masvidal's hype and his toes.

Usman is going to footstomp Masvidal like he footstomped Colby and Burns.

As a fellow longhair who trains, I want to know where you get a hat like that.

Also, X is Coming is one of the most ruthless songs ever written.

Let's see how vocal Jorge is once Usman holds him against the cage and stomps his foot.

I hope so (but doubt it), because I don't respect wrestlers and boring fighters.

That shit was straight cringe

Masvidal and his pink cowboy hat wearing ass is gonna get knocked out

Back