News Jorge Masvidal "UFC is making the BMF belt... it was Nate's idea..."

nah, that would be

tumblr_inline_mrj0zgkNyC1qz4rgp.jpg

BMF, lol. I like both, but they get their ass beat on regular basis.

BMF. Haha. THEse two clowns would get stomped by most sherdoggers. Starting with me.

If Nate wins, Conor will finally get an excuse to fight again.

Are they really serious about this, ufc is turning into a circus.....I wouldn't called it a sport anymore....

All the haters should stop whining, it’s just a bit of fun. Get over yourselves

I want to see Nate catch Jorge in a leg triangle and be giving the crowd the bird with both hands as Jorge starts to go out.

But wait....no

Jorge starts hulking up. He's lifting his hand up. Nate tries to squeeze harder but theres nothing he can do about it.
Hes starting to panic...
Jorge is getting stronger...

I'd be so excited.
Think I'll make a placard for this one
This reads like an erotic novel

BMF belt bless

bunch of bums complaining about getting a real fight for once.

Specifically creating a belt in order to fulfill a contractual obligation to always have the headliner of a PPV be a title fight. I bet that the winner of this will fight McGregor, giving him the ideal situation of being able to fight a winnable matchup as a headliner.

Its the cringiest fuckin thing I've seen in a long long time. Its cringier than ben rothwell and luke rockhold teaming up for a fuckin hip hop record. Takes the good out of it really.

Should be a table's match though

This fight will look more like Silva vs. Diaz than Rory vs Robbie.

As long as everyone understands this is a novelty belt and doesn't take it to serious and try to make it a "thing", I think it's fun and should be a great fight.

Nate stole Cerrones BMF idea. Actually, im sure Nate had not a clue that cowboys is the BMF ranch.

Won't do UFC tournaments but will create a 'BMF' belt

Nate was talking about it during the in-ring post fight. I don't feel any way about it, just a bit of fun what's the big deal.
We're not allowed to have fun in MMA, this is real serious fighting where all that matters are wins!

Meanwhile Conor skips past Tony to a title shot.

so nate started this after he beat pettis with a decision

anthony was 4-6 before the fight with three other guys finishing him two were 55er and one was a 45er

at least jorge kod two guys that were bigger than him and most all though hed lose to

Back