Media Jorge Masvidal to Launch His Own Bare Knuckle Fighting Promotion

Bare knuckle is so fucking stupid. Fighters take so much more damage it's not a pretty sight, and more likely to injure their hands, and much lower quality of fighters as well.

Bare knuckle makes me miss freaking Yamma Pit MMA.
I think he's doing this because it's rare these days. He didn't go with Bare Knuckle boxing because it's already a saturated market, the same goes for MMA with gloves on. But gloves off, Bare knuckle? There's a market for it and with the right man pushing it, it might get some hype around it. It won't be pretty, it won't be a high standard on the fights or fighters, but there is a crowd there for sure. I'll tune in to watch and see what it's like.

Now the real question is, will soccer kicks, stomps and knees to grounded opponents be allowed?
BareWholeEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Oh look, the Shercels are already hating on it. No surprise.
They just hate to hate. These days there are so many options, and for some reason, people hate on things they don't have to watch or take part in. They will complain about how bad it is for the fighters or how bad the fights will be, yet it's up to them if they want to watch or not and it's up to the fighters themselves if they want to do it or not.

tenor.gif

And the world comes full circle once again. Lot lizards scrapping in a boat yard in Florida?

They just hate to hate. These days there are so many options, and for some reason, people hate on things they don't have to watch or take part in. They will complain about how bad it is for the fighters or how bad the fights will be, yet it's up to them if they want to watch or not and it's up to the fighters themselves if they want to do it or not.

tenor.gif

Masvidal deserves criticism Dude is walking around with the fake BMF belt and it's fucking embarrassing. I don't even hate the guy, but he's acting like such a fucking loser lately. Hope Usman finishes him in Askren-esque fashion for some poetic justice karma.

He should have to actually defend that belt or just put it on the line if he's going to bring it to a presser. It's fucking childish. He's like a dumber, non-satirical version of Sonnen/Covington with that shit.

Masvidal deserves criticism Dude is walking around with the fake BMF belt and it's fucking embarrassing. I don't even hate the guy, but he's acting like such a fucking loser lately. Hope Usman finishes him in Askren-esque fashion for some poetic justice karma.
But why do you care so much? I sense that MMA is your entire life if you get annoyed by someone wearing a fake BMF belt. Can't have much going on in your own life then...

I guess you are the same person that hates on YouTubers boxing and says "that's an embarrassment to boxing yada yada". Then don't watch lol. Why make it such a big deal and get emotional about it.

But why do you care so much? I sense that MMA is your entire life if you get annoyed by someone wearing a fake BMF belt. Can't have much going on in your own life then...

Yeah dude, me thinking Masvidal carrying around a toy belt that he never has to defend in pressers and at face offs totally reflects upon my own life.

I guess everyone who likes this sport enough to post on a forum like Sherdog must not have much going on then. We can just all assume.

Or, I have an IQ over 73 and find Masvidal's one note shtick to be tired at this point. Much like people criticizing the UFC for bringing in CM Punk, I feel like Masvidal carrying around a fake belt that he literally never puts on the line or defends for some reason, retarded.

I got a better idea for a promotion. Investors and business partners get in touch with me.

He follows in the footsteps of great promotions like Elite XC, YAMMA pit fighting, and AFFLICTION entertainment.

Yeah dude, me thinking Masvidal carrying around a toy belt that he never has to defend in pressers and at face offs totally reflects upon my own life.

I guess everyone who likes this sport enough to post on a forum like Sherdog must not have much going on then. We can just all assume.

Or, I have an IQ over 73 and find Masvidal's one note shtick to be tired at this point. Much like people criticizing the UFC for bringing in CM Punk, I feel like Masvidal carrying around a fake belt that he literally never puts on the line or defends for some reason, retarded.
You are mistaken, this is prizefighting and the Masvidal/Diaz fight was something the fans wanted to see, hence why the UFC made it. They can label it sport all they want but it's not. It's not a sport just like pro boxing is not a sport. It's prizefighting. There are good fighters that get cut because they are "boring" or can't sell. In an actual sport that isn't happening. The boring guy can continue to be boring. But this is about selling fights.

I just feel like "mma fans" are a bunch of whining bitches that constantly has to cry about something. Like "he got a fake belt, mom take the belt from him, buhu. I can't stand seeing him with a fake belt in the very real "sport" that I'm watching..."

Who cares, this is not a legitimate sport and that is not what the UFC is going for either, even tho they might sell it like that for "hardcore fans". There are other organizations that are representing MMA as a sport.

They care about the casual fanbase because funnily enough, it's the casual fanbase that only tune in for the big fights that actually support the UFC, unlike the "hardcore" fanbase.

He should have to actually defend that belt or just put it on the line if he's going to bring it to a presser. It's fucking childish. He's like a dumber, non-satirical version of Sonnen/Covington with that shit.

Look how rustled your jimmies are, cry guy. Did someone steal your purple pillow?

Sounds interesting, there's already Bare Knuckle boxing going on, but Bare Knuckle MMA that's old school.

So basically Vale Tudo...
Expect grapple heavy fighting with less punches.
Unless they want to limit the ground then this will not work well.

He might as well have started a Lethwei rules org would probably do better

Masvidal actually started out backyard bare knuckle fighting. I guess it's more organized now. Plus, it could prevent loaded hand wraps, but it will not prevent any unusual knuckles, like izzy adsanya. Has anyone have any idea what's going on there? Could it be an enhanced situation?

Back