Media Jorge Masvidal to Launch His Own Bare Knuckle Fighting Promotion

So Florida basically allows anything these days?

Anuel has a fuckload of followers in the latin american community. If he pushes it hard it could stay afloat. Hate the dude’s music but I gotta admit that he is famous in spanish speaking countries.

love to watch mediocre fighters break their hands on each other's heads. Real gangster shit

So Florida basically allows anything these days?
Yeah. I grew up here and it went from pretty nice to a real shit hole. It gets about 1000 new permanent residents a day here so it's getting miserable. Traffic at all hours of the day, and tons of shitty fight orgs and shady supplement companies pop up, attract more trash, and then fold in a year. Steroids, coke, and classes people. The FL experience baby.

<{JustBleed}>

Let the fighters snort coke in between rounds
Phw5Sgl.gif

So it’s MMA but double the amount of hand fractures and face lacerations? Alright I guess.

From a visual standpoint it is closer to a bar fight, so it is more "realistic" and less like a sport.
I guess that could appeal to some people. And maybe a number of people will take a look just to see what it's like.

When BKFC offered a free, or real cheap, card I watched it to see what it was all about. Curiosity satisfied, I've never watched it again.

I can get behind some bare knuckle mma . Sounds like it'll be a fun freak show . Hopefully the production won't be too obnoxious

Look how rustled your jimmies are, cry guy. Did someone steal your purple pillow?

Nah. I'm all good. Don't be crying when your hero Masivdal is plastered on the canvas tomorrow night. Journeyman can still keep that Toys-R-Us belt though and carry it around after 50-45 and a finish from another corny but actually good fighter in Usman.

Nah. I'm all good. Don't be crying when your hero Masivdal is plastered on the canvas tomorrow night. Journeyman can still keep that Toys-R-Us belt though and carry it around after 50-45 and a finish from another corny but actually good fighter in Usman.

What a sad little man you are. Maybe you should go back to watching WWE or anime cartoons since you don't appreciate real fighters.

Let me guess...you're a Colby fan?

What a sad little man you are. Maybe you should go back to watching WWE or anime cartoons since you don't appreciate real fighters.

Let me guess...you're a Colby fan?

Yikes, get more emotional buddy. I definitely think Colby is the better fighter, clearly. I don't buy into WWE acts like you do with Masvidal.

I'm talking about upkicks to downed opponents etc. Sherdog genius...
Silva-upkick-on-Okami-ROTR_medium.gif

Vera%20upkick_zpsngoyb2dw.gif

Vera%20upkick%202_zpskahtnsib.gif

No bro, to quote you: “Hopefully, soccer kicks, stomps, and knees to grounded opponents are allowed”

Tell me how a soccer kick, stomp and knees deals with what you call lay and pray. They are techniques to give a good old kicking to a grounded opponent which a wrestler who grounded somebody could use as well as a striker who got a knock down. Not defensive.

Also upkicks are ridiculously ineffective against a competent takedown which lands your opponent on their ass in guard, half guard or side guard if you are a quality take down artist. Have you been taken down by a son of a bitch? Not really much room for an up kick there.

Check out this Swedish promotion if you’re into bare knuckle MMA.. This is a good fight as well.

Back