Jordan Peterson seeks 'emergency' drug detox treatment in Russia

LIFE IS SUFFERING.

Is that not the ultimate human truth?

Yes, he's going through some things, but...this is The War Room.

He is fodder, unless people straight up wish him to die.

I personally find him to be toxic toxic toxic toxic.......hence the irony with his condition.

cool, have fun dude.

There is already a thread of this in Mayberry Lounge and is like 20 pages long.

Half are bashing him for being an hypocrite
The other half is defending him.

Clean you room.

I don't go to that lounge, hence my ignorance.

Why Russia?

Vodka cleanse?

He hopped on Anti-Depressants because his wife is dying
What a fucking snowflake he is. People get cancer all the time. Is that an excuse?

Even in the depths of sickness the Peterson mega-ego remains.
Well.. considering that his wife is sick with cancer and yet he still managed to deviate the attention towards him by becoming an useless junkie when his family needs him the most... I guess you are correct.

This dude come to talk about masculinity and still looks like he is on the verge of tears all time. IDK what people see in him.

Sounds like this is far more than just a psychological issue:

However, there are indications that Peterson may still have significant challenges to overcome.

The National Post, which regularly publishes Peterson's opinion columns — the latest one last November — reports that the professor spent eight days in a medically induced coma in Moscow in an effort to fight off his lung infection.

He has suffered neurological damage, and cannot type or walk unaided, at present, the paper says.

I doubt we will ever see Peterson in the public stage again.

Jordan is getting his MKULTRA marching orders. Hes going to come back jacked like fake chappelle pushing his divide and conquer propaganda

However, there are indications that Peterson may still have significant challenges to overcome.

The National Post, which regularly publishes Peterson's opinion columns — the latest one last November — reports that the professor spent eight days in a medically induced coma in Moscow in an effort to fight off his lung infection.

He has suffered neurological damage, and cannot type or walk unaided, at present, the paper says.

Holy shit. I don't like the guy but that is sad to read.

Lung infection? What the hell?

Holy shit. I don't like the guy but that is sad to read.

Lung infection? What the hell?

He has some pretty severe auto-immune issues so I imagine that he's quite vulnerable to such infections, especially if he has had a bad reaction to a drug/withdrawal.

Some people just have shitty luck with the physiques that they're given.

Peterson in my opinion is actually fairly mentally tough to keep trucking forward with how many physical issues he has. This seems to be the end for him, though.

Benzo dependency is one of the few withdrawals that can actually kill you. This isn't stuff to be taken lightly.

don't care about political affiliation, those who revel in the suffering of other humans are shitbirds. wish him the best.
Some people deserve it but I don't Peterson has done close to enough to.

I thought he went to Russia to be put in a coma to detox, because US hospitals "don't have the guts" to treat his addiction seriously or some nonsense. His daughter posted some video about him not being treated well in multiple US hospitals and almost dying or something. Just based on what she said, it sounds like he went out of the country to receive a treatment that would not be recommended in the US.

I wonder to which extent acute benzo usage can cause neurological damage. No time to look it up right now.

Why Russia?

Vodka cleanse?

His daughter said something to the effect that his case was so serious that North American clinics were ineffective in helping him, so they sent him to a very specialized clinic in Russia.

I thought he went to Russia to be put in a coma to detox, because US hospitals "don't have the guts" to treat his addiction seriously or some nonsense. His daughter posted some video about him not being treated well in multiple US hospitals and almost dying or something. Just based on what she said, it sounds like he went out of the country to receive a treatment that would not be recommended in the US.

I read something similar. In Russia they’ll put you in a coma like state so you can detox without the withdrawal pains. This almost killed him.

Seems dangerous.

Lmao that's like the "tinted with lefty hatred" version of what she said, not what she actually said. "Derp derp we sent him to a crazy clinic because Peterson is evil and we're bad people"

Don't know what happened, but in any case he sounds fucked up, and we probably won't see him again.

Imagine being so low you actually enjoy someone else's tragedy.

I hope he gets better, this sounds like a nasty mess to be in.

Edit; I just read about his lung infection and coma.... fuck that's terrible, my God.

Back