Jones's extremely uncomfortable and awkward answer to Ariel's pico-question

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

The whole interview is painful to watch, because there is so much clear dishonesty in Jones's answers because he has always been so terrible to hide his body language. He struggles badly with his composure while answering some of Ariel's "harder" questions, it almost makes you feel sorry for him. His mental health seems to be getting worse again. They had to use a lot of editing in this interview because he has so hard time staying relaxed and not to stutter in many of his answers.

cdRpesUUHtG3n0sC1Ygm8jqT0krtnqtMTLm3WqtOlkM.jpg

What picos??

He seemed like he wanted to crawl under the cage behind them.

Is that the actual cage he hid under before?

<36>

The whole interview is painful to watch, because there is so much clear dishonesty in Jones's answers because he has always been so terrible to hide his body language. He struggles badly with his composure while answering some of Ariel's "harder" questions, it almost makes you feel sorry for him. His mental health seems to be getting worse again. They had to use a lot of editing in this interview because he has so hard time staying relaxed and not to stutter in many of his answers.

giphy.webp

Jones carried himself well and that answer was great. I wasted my time clicking on this thread

Jones carried himself well and that answer was great. I wasted my time clicking on this thread

He is literally the worst liar I have ever seen in my life. It's astonishing how many people there are who can't see when he gives an dishonest answer.

He probably speaks much better coked up..He has always just stated catch phrases to try and articulate or cast an illusion of intelligence..

Are we going to ignore the fact Jon just isnt a great public speaker and always comes across nervous or cocky to try to draw some deeper meaning behind it?

You're right about his body language, he's easy to read but he isn't getting worse he's just remained the same

Classic narcissistic. Doesn’t even realize that nobody believes a word coming out of his mouth.

at this point if people don’t see him for what he is, a lying, manipulative cheater, than they Never will

He looked like a recovering crackhead in that interview.
Life’s great man, been clean like almost a month and the sky’s never looked bluer.

He is probably worried,now that Connie is back on the saddle ,that his “license” may get “expired”.

Last edited:

i dont feel sorry for him he bought all this on himself being a lying ped user.

jon knew he needed the peds to be great and used them

Are we going to ignore the fact Jon just isnt a great public speaker and always comes across nervous or cocky to try to draw some deeper meaning behind it?

i call is lying. since when is jon jones nick diaz and not like talking jon loves to talk.

Nobody noticed his right eyelid is drooped? Looks like it’s from a previous cut. It’s hanging over his eyeball almost

i call is lying. since when is jon jones nick diaz and not like talking jon loves to talk.
Far be it from me to be grammar police bro but you are typing like Boomhauer talks and I cant understand you man

Back