Jones's extremely uncomfortable and awkward answer to Ariel's pico-question

Far be it from me to be grammar police bro but you are typing like Boomhauer talks and I cant understand you man
I've been dealing with this guy for a while so allow me to translate.

"I call it lying. Since when is Jon Jones like Nick Diaz who doesn't like talking? Jon loves to talk".

Anyone who thinks the picogram thing is evidence of him still cheating should get a lobotomy. And I detest Jones.

Far be it from me to be grammar police bro but you are typing like Boomhauer talks and I cant understand you man

jon is clearly lying. jon loves to talk and give interviews. i bet after filming his manager told ariel they were upset at his hard questions.

Hate all you want. Still the GOAT

Michael Jordan was narcissistic. So was Muhammad Ali. It takes a certain psychotic mentality to become the best.

jon is clearly lying. jon loves to talk and give interviews. i bet after filming his manager told ariel they were upset at his hard questions.
You always think he’s lying. Doesn’t matter how he sounds.

He's extremely triggered by Reyes too, it's hilarious.

cdRpesUUHtG3n0sC1Ygm8jqT0krtnqtMTLm3WqtOlkM.jpg

What picos??

Looks like he got ready for a Blacked shoot

He probably speaks much better coked up..He has always just stated catch phrases to try and articulate or cast an illusion of intelligence..

I swear to god bro, Im gonna toss him on his bro!

Bro!!!.jpg

I watched a bit of this, and I'll watch more of this. But, I think if people could be more honest, and less hateful in their approach, we would be seeing different answers from Jones here. If you think about it, he's always answered based on how his persona will be perceived. I think in terms of this, to existentialism. He doesn't get away with his actions, but he must deal with the results. The general public doesn't get off free here either. They look to ridicule, ultimately forming a mob. In this, they believe there is a stronger truth, and relevance to what becomes a virtual blather, or even an ideologue.

It's always funny when they keep referencing the pulsing like it's some given scientific notion haha

People have a hard time discerning what is. When looking at Jones' words/ ect., people feel the need to hate, or nut hug, aka not allow a proportionate truth to be taken in.

The whole interview is painful to watch, because there is so much clear dishonesty in Jones's answers because he has always been so terrible to hide his body language. He struggles badly with his composure while answering some of Ariel's "harder" questions, it almost makes you feel sorry for him. His mental health seems to be getting worse again. They had to use a lot of editing in this interview because he has so hard time staying relaxed and not to stutter in many of his answers.

You are crazy to think that Jones is being so dishonest. Imma quote Jones, "There is much to the piece of the puzzle" Edit: I do want to add that there is some doubt, and dishonesty in Jones, but there is so much truth in what he is offering in this interview. Your message speaks to what I've previously posted about in you OP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back