Jones's extremely uncomfortable and awkward answer to Ariel's pico-question

I've been dealing with this guy for a while so allow me to translate.

"I call it lying. Since when is Jon Jones like Nick Diaz who doesn't like talking? Jon loves to talk".
You forgot the comma after Diaz

Sherdog psychologists hard at work once again

Damn You came here to say just this
N1CROae.gif

"I was a poser. I was about 19." He'd applied as a janitor at that time. Even if he was 18, didn't he win his UFC title at 19? U guys are haters. It's like when asked, at what point was Walmart an evil corporation? When they were a Flea Market? At what point? And, I know people are going to talk about TRT, but I'm not afraid of that notion. Give the man some credit; Fuck.

The whole interview is painful to watch, because there is so much clear dishonesty in Jones's answers because he has always been so terrible to hide his body language. He struggles badly with his composure while answering some of Ariel's "harder" questions, it almost makes you feel sorry for him. His mental health seems to be getting worse again. They had to use a lot of editing in this interview because he has so hard time staying relaxed and not to stutter in many of his answers.

Hey, thanks for the interview. It was very interesting. Even though I don't agree with your analysis, I gave a like to the post. Thumbs up.

He is literally the worst liar I have ever seen in my life. It's astonishing how many people there are who can't see when he gives an dishonest answer.
didnt watch the interview yet, but its astonishing how confident some people can be in their ability to read others.

I've been dealing with this guy for a while so allow me to translate.

"I call it lying. Since when is Jon Jones like Nick Diaz who doesn't like talking? Jon loves to talk".
Saying Jones is lying should by now be a conclusion people believe or dont. This interview proves what EVERYONE knows. Jon is socially awkward. Nothing else was proved

I watched a bit of this, and I'll watch more of this. But, I think if people could be more honest, and less hateful in their approach, we would be seeing different answers from Jones here. If you think about it, he's always answered based on how his persona will be perceived. I think in terms of this, to existentialism. He doesn't get away with his actions, but he must deal with the results. The general public doesn't get off free here either. They look to ridicule, ultimately forming a mob. In this, they believe there is a stronger truth, and relevance to what becomes a virtual blather, or even an ideologue.
You really typed all of this instead of just saying stop hating?

But you’ve already made up your mind....

his actions show that he lying when he talking about peds and fighting stipe. he still acts like he the perfect person cause he has blind witness that defend him as the victim in everyone he been busted for.

Which odd drug tests and which results specifically?

tests before ufc 235.

the whole dec 6th tests is well know bye now. he has a few tests come back as odd or flat out failed.

Who's your favorite fighter TS that Jones starched? :)

tests before ufc 235.

the whole dec 6th tests is well know bye now. he has a few tests come back as odd or flat out failed.

I said any evidence that he is continuing to use. Not that he has used in the past. I think few doubt the latter.

I said any evidence that he is continuing to use. Not that he has used in the past. I think few doubt the latter.

he failed the most tests in history. with the way usada doesnt make stuff public any more he vould of failed something and not know about it.

Ariel asks questions...

Jon answers No

Ariel continues to ask his question

Jon answers No again

Ariel goes on asking his question anyways, with more specific examples

Jon: No No No No

Ariel finishes his questions anyways

I thought he mentioned a while ago he doesn't like to do face offs and he looks away or interviews in a similar aspect because it makes him feel awkward.

Back