Jones would shatter/dismantle fedor

Fedor would bring skills to the table Jones has never seen, and is much better at transitioning from punches to takedowns than DC (watch Nog interview about it) He would have gotten him down and thrown on his patented armbar

I could see Jones taking a nap from a big punch. Or a big long arm getting hyper extended.

Our a Russian skull getting split item by hellbows.

Not sure which is more likely.

Fedor clearly never faced anyone like Jones. But fedor was fast, strong, and extremely well rounded.

Threads like this...

Prime Fedor was far more experienced and crafty than the DC that fought Jones last night.

Ts is 12 years old. im kinda jelly of that. dude got a bright future in the fight prediction game

Fedor would've finished Vitor's armbar. That was his specialty. He would go belly down and crank it until it broke.

And Jones would have continued fighting with a broken arm and Shogun'd him regardless.

If Fedor from back then was time transported to now and had to fight instantly then yeah. In a ring Jones would probably lose.

Fedor never was allowed to use elbows and barely had cage time. It was very apparent he didn't know how to take advantage of the cage or get off of it efficiently.

But he would've been able to get in, and has better versatility than current day DC.

Jones would took him down and would turn his face into hamburger meat. Only this time, he wouldn't be able to grab unto the ropes to inprevent a TD.

Of course, my comment isn't meant to be taken seriously.

No, that's just nonsense coming from a hardcore hater.

In the ring, no one beats Fedor.

Although this thread is the typical "Prime Whoever" ghey thread....as usual I must participate in the gheyness and add my two cents....Prime Fedor would knock out JBJ.

Jones is better than Prime fedor at literally everything, He has a better fight IQ he's stronger and much more creative, the way he uses height and range is magnificent, his movement and fluidity is Ali like, he's so creative and his stability on the clinch is excellent its literally impossible to out power him on the clinch Fedors sambo would be useless, Jones would outsambo Fedor, he's mentally stronger /tougher than Fedor the way he was chilled before facing a guy like DC is extremely impressive and tells a lot about his mental toughness.

You very well might be right. Then again young fedors speed was sick. It would be a good fight with jones reach and wrestling.

Who cares? They fought in different era's and under different rules. They are both all time greats. As times goes on the early guys won't stand up to the newer guys, but that doesn't mean they were less great in their time.

Wouldn't even be close. Jones via GnP TKO.

2003-2005 Fedor was something else.

Might end up like his Noguiera fight(s). Jone's chin is underrated.

2008 and up, Fedor loses.

I think Fedor wins under Pride rules. It would go to the ground at some point and I think he can outgrapple Jones if no elbows are allowed

Back