Jones would shatter/dismantle fedor

FictionIsReal

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Jones is better than Prime fedor at literally everything, He has a better fight IQ he's stronger and much more creative, the way he uses height and range is magnificent, his movement and fluidity is Ali like, he's so creative and his stability on the clinch is excellent its literally impossible to out power him on the clinch Fedors sambo would be useless, Jones would outsambo Fedor, he's mentally stronger /tougher than Fedor the way he was chilled before facing a guy like DC is extremely impressive and tells a lot about his mental toughness.

It would be a close fight but GOAT would win in the end. Prime fedor would be on his back eating elbows.

Ive always thought the opposite but beginning to change my mind.

Lol nah brah.

Jones isnt built to handle one of Fedors bombs. DC with his unrefined striking was able to land at will in the clinch. Fedor would make it look eerily similar to the Timmeh fight.

fedor-emelianenko_tim-sylvia.gif

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

inflammatory specualtion is inflammatory

I don't know about the whole Fedor thing. But one thing for sure, that doesn't get talked about enough is Jon Jones fight intelligence. Probably the best I've ever seen.

And Fedor would dismantle Rickson Gracie, what's your point?

the sport changes, it evolves, it gets better

It's like those kiddie morons who keep comparing modern day martial artists/fighters to Bruce Lee, a guy who died over 40 fucking years ago.

We knew that. Any version of Fedor too, from Kettlebell to Bigfoot seat cushion. He beats any version of Anderson Silva as well. When all 4 the GOAT candidates are in the same room (GSP, Silva, Fedor, Jones) he comes out on top.

"his movement and fluidity is Ali like"

Where do you people come up with this shit?

Of course, I expect many ignorant comments from people who actually think Cormier is better than Fedor was.

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prime fedor would kill jones when he was a teenager! jones would kill a two year old in the cage! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Pointless discussion. Two different breeds of fighters from two different eras. Like arguing whether the Steelers from the 70s would beat the Patriots from the 2000s.

Fedor would've finished Vitor's armbar. That was his specialty. He would go belly down and crank it until it broke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back