Media Jones was "out of peds" - Hamill

Leinster Rugby

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

As per Matt Hamill who savagely beat Jones' elbows in with his head. He has reminded Jon of this loss and attributed it to Jones running "out of peds".

What a ridiculous accusation.

As if Jones would ever run out of peds.

When asked to comment further Hamill replied "what?"

Last edited:

As per Matt Hamill who savagely beat Jones' elbows in with his head. He has reminded Jon of this loss and attributed it to Jones running "out of peds".

What a ridiculous accusation.

As if Jones would ever run out of peds.

When asked to comment further Hamill replied "what?"

<6>

Hamill is lucky there wasn't a rematch, he might have been killed!

If I can be serious for a moment, it is a legit loss. Even though Jones was winning, he chose to throw downward elbows on a grounded opponent. No one tricked or conned him into doing it. You may disagree with the rule at that time, but Jones was aware of it.

Mental weakness and fair considering the other times he got away with cheating as pointed out by a Sherdogian scholar.

Jones beat Hamil so bad he doesn’t even know what a pun is. Hamil is suffering from permanent damage to his ego.

Probably cuz you've read it before.

speaking of saying something three times, Jones says candyman three times to get his coke dealer to show up.

Imagine getting beat so badly the ref messes up the call trying to stop an in ring execution and having it immortalize your career because the other guy continued savagely beating people and you being the only blemish on his record

speaking of saying something three times, Jones says candyman three times to get his coke dealer to show up.

Speaking of Candyman, I love that movie (the original).

So I know it was five times.

A few weeks ago people said Matt Hamil was joking about calling Jones out. Another attack on Jones, sounds like he's angling for a paycheck

Jones will never respond to Matt. He wants no part of that last. Matt is a nightmare match up for Jones.

Back