Jones was cleared of intentionally putting PEDs in his system, when he moves to HW and dominates...

Another one simply avoiding dealing with the facts.
In what way? He was suspended for 12 months for tainted "Dick Pills". He was then suspended 15 months for a positive test for T-Bol.
From an S.I. article Sep 19th, 2018

Jones could have been suspended for four years for a second failed test, but arbitrator Richard H. McLaren determined the ban’s length by evaluating Jones’ degree of fault. Jones claimed he didn’t knowingly take any banned substances, and he passed several out-of-competition drug tests leading up to his failed in-competition test, one day before UFC 214 in Anaheim, California.

There is nothing that Exonerated Jon completely. They simply didn't have 100% undeniable proof such as a video of him buying, taking and verbally confessing to using steroids. He also Ratted Out someone to get a reduction.

What facts do you have that I am unaware of that declared Jon 100% innocent?

Ha nah. Funny thread, good quality trolling, but Jones doesn't have the charisma to be a superstar.

He's the best talent in MMA and even diehard fans are not excited to watch him, as they know it could be another W in his column with an asterisk by it.

In what way? He was suspended for 12 months for tainted "Dick Pills". He was then suspended 15 months for a positive test for T-Bol.
From an S.I. article Sep 19th, 2018

Jones could have been suspended for four years for a second failed test, but arbitrator Richard H. McLaren determined the ban’s length by evaluating Jones’ degree of fault. Jones claimed he didn’t knowingly take any banned substances, and he passed several out-of-competition drug tests leading up to his failed in-competition test, one day before UFC 214 in Anaheim, California.

There is nothing that Exonerated Jon completely. They simply didn't have 100% undeniable proof such as a video of him buying, taking and verbally confessing to using steroids. He also Ratted Out someone to get a reduction.

What facts do you have that I am unaware of that declared Jon 100% innocent?
I never said he was 100% innocent. I said he wasn’t cycling tbol when he failed the test for dc. Again, passed on the 6th, 7th, flagged on the 28th for traces of m3 and passed fight night on the 29th. So obviously he wasn’t cycling tbol in that time. That’s what mclaren concluded as well.

And he’s obviously not cycling now.

I never said he was 100% innocent. I said he wasn’t cycling tbol when he failed the test for dc. Again, passed on the 6th, 7th, flagged on the 28th for traces of m3 and passed fight night on the 29th. So obviously he wasn’t cycling tbol in that time. That’s what mclaren concluded as well.

And he’s obviously not cycling now.

And I am addressing the fact that Jones at some point took T-Bol and got suspended for it. His subsequent "Pulsing" and the free pass that comes along with it as the commission concluded he hasn't taken it again is being claimed as "Jon Was Cleared" by some and that is not remotely true.

You will became Soul of Salt after tonight.

And I am addressing the fact that Jones at some point took T-Bol and got suspended for it. His subsequent "Pulsing" and the free pass that comes along with it as the commission concluded he hasn't taken it again is being claimed as "Jon Was Cleared" by some and that is not remotely true.
Some people though don’t seem to be able to acknowledge he hasn’t been cycling tbol for his fights and certainly not for dc or any fight after dc.

Was it an epic funeral though
We built up a viking style funeral pyre, put 2 coins over her eyes so the boatman would grant her safe travel.

Then we sparked that shit up and dance-sobbed in unison.
Then we had cake

What fantasy will you hang onto to deny his GOATness

giphy.gif

that he a cheater that how. every year he says i was so close to fighting stipe but never does.

jon will always troll everyone. why lose to stipe when he can crush izzy instead.

Jones will always be the GOAT no matter what these Jones hating crybaby bitches say.

After all Skill and Talent don't come from a magic pill.

Haters stay mad HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
dTcAHZcg.jpg

No he wasn’t. He was suspended for 48 MONTHS because Jon could not provide any tainted supplements or any reason why he had the M3 metabolite one his system from oral turinabol. He was found guilty he was NOT CLEARED. His sentence was reduced to 15 months because he snitched on someone else.
Sssshhh what are you doing? Let OP believe.

Well in fairness the arbitration report from the 2016 suspension concluded he was not a drug cheat and it was indeed from a dick pill. That was a 3 person panel.

The arbitration agreement from the 2017 suspension concluded he received no performance enhancing benefits and wasn’t engaged in cycling steroids (which is supported by the test results pattern of passing on the 6th and 7th, flagging on the 28th for traces and passing on fight night on the 29th).
All these athletes taking steroids that don't give any benefits. What a bunch of dummies.

So my interpretation of that is they didn't catch him with enough T-Bol to make it impossible to let him deny. Plausible deniability usually isn't that plausible. Do you truly believe Jones has T-Bol metabolites in his system after having been Power Lifting and getting JACKED while suspended but never took T-Bol?????

If you test my blood for cocaine you won't find any trace of it because I have never taken it. Never been around people who take it. Never been to any coke parties. I won't pulse later on from past use because there was none.
Too much sense, GTFO

Love the whole labeling the denial of your made-up fantasy scenario as fantasy.

Reyes by TKO! Mark my words. I got money down!

Back