Jones was cleared of intentionally putting PEDs in his system, when he moves to HW and dominates...

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What fantasy will you hang onto to deny his GOATness

giphy.gif

Didn’t his whole family get caught doping? Even his mom is on steroids

There was only a pinch in his swimming pool and gave him no edge, per USADA

JdVno8R.gif

They wont have a choice but to stand in awe. Eventually they'll bear witness

Jones has been caught using steroids 3x in 9 years. Thats a once in every three year average.

Like Hov said to Nas, "We dont believe you, you need more people."

Nobody who got caught juicing 3x could be the GOAT. That would be like an MLB fan calling Barry Bonds the GOAT.

Not happening, chief.

Last edited:
Jones has been caught using steroids 3x in 9 years. Thats a once in every three year average.

Like Hov said to Nas, "We dont believe you, you never more people."

Nobody who got caught juicing 3x could be the GOAT. That would be like an MLB fan calling Barry Bonds the GOAT.

Not happening, chief.
The people that caught him also cleared him

Like Nas said to to Hov "You tae bo hoe"

Like Hov said to Nas, "We dont believe you, you never more people."

Not happening, chief.
Like Hov said to Nas?

That's a fucking hilarious thing to state is all. I legit cracked up, that's so obscure

It's really a shame how Jones tarnished his own legacy.

He genuinely could've gone down like Muhammad Ali or Michael Jordan.

But instead he is going down like Lance Armstrong.

It really doesn't matter what he does at this point. He could go to HW and go on a 30 fight winstreak of straight KO's and his legacy will still be forever tarnished.

USADA is corrupt. They are employed by the UFC.

Jon and his brothers stick needles in each other's asses. That's why Jon and his brother popped in the same week.
They are paid to catch cheats, not to let them off

UFC employed them by choice

Paid to catch them
Paid to let them off

Hustling backwards

He'll have to continue showing up unintentionally roided out of his mind.

The people that caught him also cleared him

Like Nas said to to Hov "You tae bo hoe"

The explanation they gave was wack tho. Like I'm sure someone said who is quote-worthy.

You’re talking smack and the closest Jones ever came to heavyweight, was when he got thrown around like a rubber chicken by Frank Mir.

If you think Jones has failed repeated PED tests while never intentionally taking PEDs then I'd like to inquire to see if you might be interested in some of this oceanfront property I have here in Colorado.

You’re talking smack and the closest Jones ever came to heavyweight, was when he got thrown around like a rubber chicken by Frank Mir.
Jones has finished HW champions in multiple organizations.

DC (UFC champ)
Ryan Bader (Bellator)
Brandon Vera (One)

Tell me again how HW is so much harder

Back