Jones was cleared of intentionally putting PEDs in his system, when he moves to HW and dominates...

Why would anyone believe them as far as intent is concerned? They must have a mindreader.

What fantasy will you hang onto to deny his GOATness

giphy.gif
If Jonathan moves up to HW I will leave Sherdog forever

What fantasy will you hang onto to deny his GOATness

giphy.gif
No he wasn’t. He was suspended for 48 MONTHS because Jon could not provide any tainted supplements or any reason why he had the M3 metabolite one his system from oral turinabol. He was found guilty he was NOT CLEARED. His sentence was reduced to 15 months because he snitched on someone else.

It's really a shame how Jones tarnished his own legacy.

He genuinely could've gone down like Muhammad Ali or Michael Jordan.

But instead he is going down like Lance Armstrong.

It really doesn't matter what he does at this point. He could go to HW and go on a 30 fight winstreak of straight KO's and his legacy will still be forever tarnished.
While true, I think both Lance and Jon felt the juice was worth the squeeze.
For the most part, it was. I get it, cheating is bad. But it's also rampant, and I respect what they achieved, must see TV shit, both of 'em.
Being beloved is nice,

But being the number one best of the bunch? Worth every single bit of regret

GOAT, and yes if he moved to HW he would hurt Stipe badly, his chin is straight up in the air always and is way too limited for a guy like Jones. Jones would hurt him and would be a one sided whooping.

While true, I think both Lance and Jon felt the juice was worth the squeeze.
For the most part, it was. I get it, cheating is bad. But it's also rampant, and I respect what they achieved, must see TV shit, both of 'em.
Being beloved is nice,

But being the number one best of the bunch? Worth every single bit of regret

Except he never truly was the #1, once you use PEDs it's all a farce.

Like I said, he could go on a 40 fight win streak of all KO's and it still means nothing as far as legacy goes.

He was able to make.money, props to him for that but that's it.

Why aren’t people here (sherdog of all places) talking about Jones’ massive gyno nips in the latest embedded? Even compared to the pic TS has up they’re way bigger now. Not to mention he’s smaller now after apparently being tested more. Oh and his brothers both got caught using... and oh yeah, he has a sketchy ass testing record already.

This isn’t a “if there’s smoke there’s usually fire” type situation, Jones has an Australian bushfire in his ass and its coming in the form of a syringe.

Last edited:
At HW its no longer about tainted supplements. Its now all about that tainted kangaroo meat.

Prior to UFC 182: January 3, 2015 - Jon's testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio was considered by some experts to be alarmingly low.
Fail 1 : January 6, 2015 - Coke
Fail 2: July 8, 2016 - clomiphene and letrozole (1-year suspension but noted that may have been contamination)
Fail 3: August 22, 2017 - Turinabol (15-month suspension)
Fail 4: December 23, 2018 - (Turinabol long term metabolite. No punishment because most likely from 2017 use. Can't punish for same violation twice.)

@Soul On Ice

@Aegon Spengler Aegon you should edit this into your post so it's on the first page of this stupid thread

Last edited:
People pick and choose when they want to listen to usadas judgements

they don’t like jones therefore no matter what he’s guilty

Why aren’t people here (sherdog of all places) talking about Jones’ massive gyno nips in the latest embedded. Even compared to the pic TS has up they’re way bigger now.

Havent seen the pics, but have seen people talking about them.

Paid to maintain an image, that's all.
So they pay to maintain an image and that image is enhanced by allowing jones to fight?

The fact is usada and the Wada lab are taking public positions not for image.

Like I said, he could go on a 40 fight win streak of all KO's and it still means nothing as far as legacy goes.
"Like you said" is the part I'm addressing.

I never said "hey, please agree with me."
You aren't impressed by Jones... seems reasonable lol,
Just pointing out that plenty of MMA fans disagree with "What YOU said," bud

He has traces of long term metabolites so clearly that means roiding out of his mind....
Sherdoggers seems to purposely misrepresent their own understanding of this info so they can act obtuse and pompous about a guy they wish was banned from the sport.
Or am I trippin?

Sherdoggers seems to purposely misrepresent their own understanding of this info so they can act obtuse and pompous about a guy they wish was banned from the sport.
Or am I trippin?
Honestly they are not at all interested in deeper understanding. Just spouting shit and listening only to like views and dismissing everything else. It’s why shertards still reference novitzky as someone with power over suspensions.

Jones was cleared of intentionally putting PEDs in his system,
No he wasn't cleared. He was suspended for testing positive for two anti estrogen agents in 2016 and was suspended 1 year. He was suspended 15 months for testing positive for steroid metabolites. He was Cleared of not having taken any more steroids due to his PULSING levels of Pico-Grams of T-Bol.

They claim he didn't take MORE T-Bol, not that he didn't take any ever. Those Picograms came from somewhere.

Back