Media Jones vs Reyes Fight Motion

I don't think many punches landed flush to the head in that fight. It was usually just grazing or missing by inches.

Why didn't they showcase the most important part of the fight, Jones' octagon control and moving forward??

Thaks TS, cool to watch.
BTW I'm a Jones hater but that elbow at 6:04... wow.
Defense and offense in one fluid motion! :eek:

Moments like this make me go "DAMN, I'd love to be a Jones fan! But I can't because he's such a douchebag asshole cheater fuck!"

Thaks TS, cool to watch.
BTW I'm a Jones hater but that elbow at 6:04... wow.
Defense and offense in one fluid motion! :eek:

Moments like this make me go "DAMN, I'd love to be a Jones fan! But I can't because he's such a douchebag asshole cheater fuck!"

Jones Bless

Damn. Jon landed even harder strikes than I thought!

look how Dom winces every time he gets punched or kicked!

I don't think many punches landed flush to the head in that fight. It was usually just grazing or missing by inches.

Yeah I agree besides the two flush uppercuts Reyes landed I believe in the 2nd and 4th and a few other shots. The body shots seemed to be landing flush quite often though.

Valetina's spin kick is as good as anyone I've ever seen. It's as perfect a technique as u can get. Yeah thats right, I'm talking about sherdogs favorite topic, WMMA

Jones is amazing but Reyes 1,2,3.
Close fight but that's my view.
Personally I dont believe in edging a champ. I'm ol school and the only way to beat a champ is a convincing beating. Which didnt occur. I respect your stance though

Very much agreed both men hardly hit flush with any repeated consistency not enough for me to say the belt should change hands.

Wow, after the UFC edited the fight, it looks like Jones won after all!

Valetina's spin kick is as good as anyone I've ever seen. It's as perfect a technique as u can get. Yeah thats right, I'm talking about sherdogs favorite topic, WMMA

Technically one of the best I've seen, the sound it made also made it clear that Chookagian was very lucky she got hit by the end of her foot and not her heel or it would have been over right there.
No idea who's going to beat Valentina at that weight, but I'm not really interested in a Nunes rematch either.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
They forgot to show the best parts where Reyes blasts Bones with a few combos and send him running backwards to the cage and where he tries to run but Reyes follows him and unleashed his skills! This fight was a scam honestly

Personally I dont believe in edging a champ. I'm ol school and the only way to beat a champ is a convincing beating. Which didnt occur. I respect your stance though
I believe in "Dura lex, sed lex".

Under PRIDE rules (which I prefer) I would not see a Jones UD as controversial, since the fight overall is judged and finishing strong is very important. But this is the UFC and under UFC rules edging 3 rounds to 2 makes you the winner. Rules are rules. Judges got it wrong this time IMO.

That's why I adore her so much. A classy respectful woman, not an instagram thot AND she is a legit WORLD CLASS martial artist.

It's amazing to watch.

Technically one of the best I've seen, the sound it made also made it clear that Chookagian was very lucky she got hit by the end of her foot and not her heel or it would have been over right there.
No idea who's going to beat Valentina at that weight, but I'm not really interested in a Nunes rematch either.

giphy.gif

Valentina is like watching a action movie UFC gonna need to look outside to find her competitive fights...

I believe in "Dura lex, sed lex".

Under PRIDE rules (which I prefer) I would not see a Jones UD as controversial, since the fight overall is judged and finishing strong is very important. But this is the UFC and under UFC rules edging 3 rounds to 2 makes you the winner. Rules are rules. Judges got it wrong this time IMO.
That's where we have a slight difference in perspective. To me this is a fight. A grown man ass game of king of the mountain. There is only one way to beat the king off the mountain. BEAT HIM. Not edge but beat his ass. Reyes didnt and Jones spent the majority of the fight pushing for a beating that never came. Reyes may have edged in points in many eyes but he failed to convincingly beat Jon's ass to be king of the mountain. Would be one of the weakest cases for a change of belt holder I've seen in a minute. Of course I understand rules but to me that rule is the sacred foundation of the man dance

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back