Jones vs Francis is still the biggest fight the ufc could make right now

Only 2 ways Jon fights Francis. 1 is for an obscene amount of money. 2 is if Francis passed middle age and was clearly in decline after having decisively lost several fights. That way Jon could study the losses and determine the easiest path to victory. Jon does not want to go toe to toe with anyone who is a live and present threat. He has to have the clear advantage because he's so afraid of losing.
but he's jon jones and there aren't many fighters who dont have a clear advantage over him.

Last edited:
This fight would compete with Conor/Khabib numbers. If Dana put his ego and greed aside the ufc would make a ton of money
Well Francis is no longer in the UFC, so, as long as we're making up impossible fights that will never happen, Conor/Khabib 2 does twice the numbers Jones/Ngannou does. At least twice...
<KhabibBS>

Everyone's last memories of Large Frank are him being flatlined by A.J.

Everyone's last memories of Conor are of him being a clown-ass d-bag on socials. They'd tune-in by the MEEYINZ.... 📈📈📈📈📈

Francis first left the UFC to go to PFL instead of defend against Jon Jones but don't let the facts get in the way of your narrative.
Jon was no HW then - was still silently & cowardly hiding for years from all in the HW division.

Actual Dates can't do what you and Dana do, they aren't able to lie.

Jon was no HW then - was still silently & cowardly hiding for years from all in the HW division.

Actual Dates can't do what you and Dana do, they aren't able to lie.
Weird how in Oct 2022 the UFC and Francis' own team were targeting the very card Jon did have his HW debut on:

“A UFC exec called and basically said, ‘Hey, what is your ideal timeline, and what is your ideal matchup?'” Nicksick told MMA Junkie Radio. “Does it matter what my opinion is? No, but it is nice that they called and asked. I said ideally I would want March, and ideally I would want Jon Jones. The person that called agreed 1 million percent that this is what (the UFC) would like, as well. That is what Francis would like. They’re calling to figure out timeline on injury and how long I would need to get him ready.”

What an amazing coincidence that Jon fought on the very card everybody had been planning his HW debut for.

maybe but thats less likely than aspinall vs. jones so why dwell on it

Back