Jones vs. DC most exciting fight since...?

Silva/Weidman 2

Edit: I thought you meant the last time you were this excited, and not more. Never. I can't believe I'm about to watch this fight in 2 days.

Last edited:
Silva/Weidman 2

Yes, or UFC100 Mir Lesnar.

It really is a big fight and I think will finally get some attention back to the UFC. I personally lost some internet in the last year but I will be watching this live on TV.

Aldo-Mendes II for me, was really hyped for that one.

Since this fight

pankration.jpg

GSP vs. Diaz.

Silva/Sonnen 2, probably.

Even without all the drama, this is about as good a fight as you could get.

Probably GSP/Penn II, Lesnar/Velasquez. I was a bundle of nerves for Rousey/Tate I too.

The difference being I'm a huge fan of fighters in those instances and I don't have a horse in this one. But the tension, the intensity is going to be nucking futs.

No. 1 for me. The closest were Shogun/Machida 2, Fedor/CC and GSP/Penn 2.

Ed: Wand/Rampage 2 was another huge one

Silva Weidman..... JDS Cain

Last fight with this kind of anticipation was Silva vs. Sonnen II. Been a while since Jon has faced someone who people thought would be a threat to him.

Absolute LMFAO at these responses! This is, without question, the largest fight ever assembled in MMA. The first time we get to answer who is the best in the world. If you don't concur, you should pick another sport to watch. Until we see Cain vs Jones or Cain vs DC (which wont happen), any other answer is ridiculous.

Really and truly disappointed of my sherbros here, I expected at least a few more of you to realize the implications of what is taking place Saturday... :-( I knew the Nick Diaz kool aid drinkers are always out but if you can't recognize the level of skill set that is unprecedentedly colliding, you really should just find something else to occupy your time.

Last edited:
Back