Jones vs. DC most exciting fight since...?

I ordered almost every pride and ufc ppv since 2000 and stopped ordering after shogun vs Machida 1. This is the first PPV I'm ordering in a long time. I'm insanely nervous/excited for this fight. The last fight I felt this nervous about was Fedor vs crocop.

I will have trouble sleeping Saturday night if Cormier loses.

I was more excited for Aldo vs Mendes 2.

Either Soto vs TJ or MM vs Cariaso. Eventually, Cain vs BF 3 will take the lead though.

Since this fight

pankration.jpg

this looks like rape more than a fight

Absolute LMFAO at these responses! This is, without question, the largest fight ever assembled in MMA. The first time we get to answer who is the best in the world. If you don't concur, you should pick another sport to watch. Until we see Cain vs Jones or Cain vs DC (which wont happen), any other answer is ridiculous.

Really and truly disappointed of my sherbros here, I expected at least a few more of you to realize the implications of what is taking place Saturday... :-( I knew the Nick Diaz kool aid drinkers are always out but if you can't recognize the level of skill set that is unprecedentedly colliding, you really should just find something else to occupy your time.

Your just a new guy if Daniel loses goes back to heavyweight. Never wins there then he might not even make it in top 40 all time

Silva/Weidman 2
Cain/JDS 3
Weidman/Machida

were all fights I was super interested in but I'm not sure they comapare to this.

Back