Jones still remains the only one left

Leaving victim of your crime helpless, returning to grab your drugs & cash. That was accident for sure /s Or maybe DC orchestrated the whole accident to get the title from Jones.
ive already addressed this nonsense

he lost to Gus and looked humiliated

jon-jones-limping-gif-ufc-gustafsson-robbery.gif
I guess there still are some of you left......just let it go already. Bones looked like shit but he won.

doesn't matter. what really matters, is public opinion. the mma community knows who really won that fight.

The MMA community isn't a valid source. MMA fans are by far the most fickle and ignorant of their own sport than any other sports fans.

And again what has "the peoples champ" Gus done since "defeating Jones"?

<36>

post malone isnt even a rapper fam

>favela native talking to me about music, go back to ur drums m8

a7714911ea30afeb102683dcf9a5c138.jpg

which anime is your favorite joao? and are you into hentai as well or is that optional
xAFN3wb.png

fuck off

I think one piece. although I haven`t watching in a LONG time. I think I'm going to wait for it to end to finish watching. I stopped at 400~

hentai here and there, why not?

it happens to 99% of the greats. If you fight long enough it will eventually happen

xAFN3wb.png

fuck off

I think one piece. although I haven`t watching in a LONG time. I think I'm going to wait for it to end to finish watching. I stopped at 400~

hentai here and there, why not?

The MMA community isn't a valid source. MMA fans are by far the most fickle and ignorant of their own sport than any other sports fans.

And again what has "the peoples champ" Gus done since "defeating Jones"?

your peers aren't a valid source? i beg to differ.

he was rightfully given legal punishment afterwards
Ok. He payed $100 fine and visited 2 schools to talk about drugs.

fair point but i disagree with your conclusion. it was a low-speed accident which left him 100% physically fine. in his panicked state he sort of quickly just assumed that everyone else was also fine since he was.
Such analysis. Not only Jones is also exceptional athlete and p4p # 1 fighter, he is also a psychic. Maybe he can also see through metal? I would n't waste those talents in UFC cause he can do a lot of good for humantiy with those abilities

USADA took his soul.

Innocent men don't cry.

Innocent men don't apologize.

my dog just walked in the room and i said "dont be jon jones"

you crash into a pregnant woman and then run back for the cash how are you a normal human being?

lmao TS. Jones doesn't need anyone to be embarassing.

Also he got his ass beat by Gus.

When did Jon Jones become champion again? DC fought Rumble Johnson while Jon Jones was too busy smashing his car into people and doing drugs.

Back