Jones still remains the only one left

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anderson, Fedor, Aldo, Cruz, Cain, Ronda, Conor. Jones has yet to be defeated and humiliated. Is he next though? Maybe a Rumble ko

I do believe he juiced but he still hasn't officially lost

Last edited:
I guess you have never heard of Sir Nurmagomedov

Anderson, Fedor, Aldo, Cruz, Cain, Ronda. Jones has yet to be defeated and humiliated. Is he next though? Maybe a Rumble ko

he lost to Gus and looked humiliated

jon-jones-limping-gif-ufc-gustafsson-robbery.gif

He lost to Matt the hammer Hamill. Headbutted his elbow until he was declared winner.

hookers and coke already beat him.

Yeah but none of them (except Anderson) is a proven cheater

Anderson, Fedor, Aldo, Cruz, Cain, Ronda. Jones has yet to be defeated and humiliated. Is he next though? Maybe a Rumble ko

Pretty sure he already fucked himself up and humiliated himself outside of the cage, jones is done for and I couldn't care less if he even gets to fight again.

The win in his record says otherwise.

the footage says otherwise... footage as it happened>>>referees wrong opinions...

You cannot beat reality just because some referees say otherwise

Truly a man you want your children to look up to.
well i cant say i care much for that stuff. hes the GOAT based on skills and thats all that matters.

personally id love for my children (if i had any) to look up to someone like jones. not only has he repeatedly achieved greatness, hes overcome adversity and his own fuck ups. hes actually the perfect example of someone overcoming their own shortcomings, displaying heart and becoming the best in the world

I know a man who would beg (in sign language) to differ

What about DJ- he has some defeats on his record but has never been humiliated and is currently holding a belt that he won four plus years ago...

Anderson, Fedor, Aldo, Cruz, Cain, Ronda, Conor. Jones has yet to be defeated and humiliated. Is he next though? Maybe a Rumble ko

I do believe he juiced but he still hasn't officially lost
Jones isnt really a big draw. His last ppv only did 322k

well i cant say i care much for that stuff. hes the GOAT based on skills and thats all that matters.

personally id love for my children (if i had any) to look up to someone like jones. not only has he repeatedly achieved greatness, hes overcome adversity and his own fuck ups. hes actually the perfect example of someone overcoming their own shortcomings, displaying heart and becoming the best in the world

You'd love for your children to look up to someone who (while almost certainly intoxicated) crashed his car into a pregnant woman's, fled, returned to collect some money (and probably drug paraphernalia) and then fled again

Maybe hold off on having kids for a while pal

Back