Jones still remains the only one left

well i cant say i care much for that stuff. hes the GOAT based on skills and thats all that matters.

personally id love for my children (if i had any) to look up to someone like jones. not only has he repeatedly achieved greatness, hes overcome adversity and his own fuck ups. hes actually the perfect example of someone overcoming their own shortcomings, displaying heart and becoming the best in the world
you're a fucking LIAR

spend hours talking shit about gus and how you don't cheer for him because he beat up some people when he was a teenager

<{nope}>

He is undefeated because he is to busy being humiliated outside the octagon.

yeah, humans make mistakes. no one is perfect and overcoming your shortcomings, standing up after falling and proving that you are more than your prior mistakes is admirable. also the "returned to collect money" is just unsubstantiated bullshit, try to read it to yourself before posting next time. why would a multi-millionare return to his car for a few hunnids lol
because he's retarded, and afaik, it was a cop that said that

Jones doesn't lose, he always finds a way, true goat

1z4d9g8qu2d.gif

Jones is the best and always has been, thats for sure.

you're a fucking LIAR

spend hours talking shit about gus and how you don't cheer for him because he beat up some people when he was a teenager

<{nope}>
"beat up some people"

>literally curb stomped some innocent guys head

jones has made mistakes. do you think he intentionally crashed his car? those are accidents. curb stomping someone repeatedly is not a mistake lol, its evil

because he's retarded, and afaik, it was a cop that said that
a cop also said he was dragracing when he wasnt

"beat up some people"

>literally curb stomped some innocent guys head

jones has made mistakes. do you think he intentionally crashed his car? those are accidents. curb stomping someone repeatedly is not a mistake lol, its evil

a cop also said he was dragracing when he wasnt
ha, he was stupid when he was a kid. it happens

he hasn't done shit in more than 10 years, so he's obviously changed.

meanwhile, jonny.......

ha, he was stupid when he was a kid. it happens

he hasn't done shit in more than 10 years, so he's obviously changed.

meanwhile, jonny.......
dude that shit might be common in the favela but its not in the civilized world. he was legally an adult and besides, anyone with half a brain doesnt need to be more than the age of 5 to understand that curb stomping someone and turning them into a vegetable is wrong

i literally cant even begin to imagine what fucked up life uve lived if curb stompings are considered "it happens, no big deal"

At this point i do consider it. Big JBJ return : loses.

Could be DC or Rumble.

dude that shit might be common in the favela but its not in the civilized world. he was legally an adult and besides, anyone with half a brain doesnt need to be more than the age of 5 to understand that curb stomping someone and turning them into a vegetable is wrong

i literally cant even begin to imagine what fucked up life uve lived if curb stompings are considered "it happens, no big deal"
really? shit like this is happening in sweden everyday, you saw the news I gave you yesterday

yeah, it was obviously wrong, but he grew up and that is it

really? shit like this is happening in sweden everyday, you saw the news I gave you yesterday

yeah, it was obviously wrong, but he grew up and that is it
lol its not happening everyday and its definitely not common. random bs from the ghettos is to be expected, but gus didnt grew up in those times (today) or in those areas

youre always going to be below me if curb stomping someone was part of your growth lmao

a TKO via Usada is worse than getting beat by another fighter

it puts a mark on your entire career that you will never fully recover from no matter how many wins or dominant you are

a TKO via Usada is worse than getting beat by another fighter

it puts a mark on your entire career that you will never fully recover from
except usada completely cleared him of being a drug cheat. lol.

Anybody heard of Yoel Romero also known as 'soldier of god'?

he lost to Gus and looked humiliated

jon-jones-limping-gif-ufc-gustafsson-robbery.gif
I also scored it for Gus but it was a fucking war and a very close fight.
No humiliation sorry to say, you are just hating.

except usada completely cleared him of being a drug cheat. lol.
see, you're a lunatic

he definitely used a fuck ton of PEDs, but just a blind fanboy like you can ignore that

Back