Jones stating "facts" about USADA and steroids

Weidman, Hendricks and Belforts performances went to shit because they stopped doing Steroids once USADA came along

Jones didn't

(and he arguably lost his last two fights.. anyone who knows even vaguely about judging a fight knows that)
I dont recall weidman ever being on steroids want to fact check before you start talking about something you clearly know nothing about.

And the only people who say Hendricks was on something are gsp fans yet hendricks never tested positive, hypocrites they will cry like little girls if you tell the truth about GSP.

What a piece of shit.

I dont recall weidman ever being on steroids want to fact check before you start talking about something you clearly know nothing about.

And the only people who say Hendricks was on something are gsp fans yet hendricks never tested positive, hypocrites they will cry like little girls if you tell the truth about GSP.
i was following Jon's train of thought. I thought that was obvious tbh

Those guys stopped roiding, Jones didnt. He did slack down on the peds quantities though and he has looked like shit since.
Proof jon is on something because last I checked he hasn't failed a drug test

And whats funny is you all tried to claim it was i.possible for skmekne tk beat a usada test when everyone mentioned that everyone is riding so it shouldn't count against Jon

Now all of a sudden its not impossible and Jon is still using steroids because you think it makes him look worse lol you are a bunch of buffoons cant wait till you get yourselves banned making wild accusations

i was following Jon's train of thought. I thought that was obvious tbh
Nah you were just pulling shit out of your ass, the same way you tried being detective and claim malki and Jon told on Costa then ended up looking like a wanna be when Costa came out and said it was his own manager who told on him, its even more funny you don't have enough common sense to know the snitch argument was to save face for usada and Dana paid to get Jon off

Jones just never stopped roiding
So does that mean his haters are no longer claiming its impossible to roid in the usada era and that all Jons competition have been on all along, since Jon isn't testing psotiive. Or are you just accusing fighters of doing things without proof?

So was Anderson’s after Chris almost knocked his head the fuck off lol. Chris’s face didn’t really change, women still find him the most attractive fighter in the ufc.

I bet you're one of them women <Lmaoo>

If they're not clean then they still for sure didn't abuse peds as much as the ones who gets caught.
The logic, so they are all on something? Or just the one fighter you want to be on something? You know since that fighter doesn't test psotive and since you are all no longer claiming its impossible to use steroids in the USADA era anymore.

No one else failed any test and it was known Vitor was on legal TRT and almost 40.

Weidman was competitive in all his fights except Dom at LHW.

Jones has arguably lost 3 of his fights and looked way more beatable since usada. Plus he’s probably still on something.
hes a really good example of how it looks to be winning until you start losing

I bet you're one of them women <Lmaoo>

JH5c5K0.jpg

So does that mean his haters are no longer claiming its impossible to roid in the usada era and that all Jons competition have been on all along, since Jon isn't testing psotiive. Or are you just accusing fighters of doing things without proof?
What?

ever since usada he looked like shit and turned into a point fighter to win decisions

Jon has no room to talk shit bout others “possibly” being on roids, because he IS on roids.

Back