Jones stating "facts" about USADA and steroids

Jon must be getting posting advice from the Kawas.

More details please.

In fact id almost blame USADA entirely on Chris Weidman ... lol

it turned into such a shit fest back then.. like when all cheating talk started about peds trt etc .... who's on what and the whole fucking can of worms exploded IMO !!

basically people were buzzing about Vitor and how he was looking .. Chris being the big dummy that he is rushes on stage to call him out cause supposedly he got to see what vitors levels were ...

during that little spat he told on himself for being on the TRT and that his levels were no where near Vitors and Vitor was out right cheating !!

not word for word cause it was like 5+ years ago .. but on that order !!

after that media journalist blew that up and started digging into everyone's business and who had what exemptions making it pure public knowledge now ...

imo at the time Dana seen it as a huge blow because he wanted to build a clean legit sport ... obviously so he could get more $$$$ ... so in comes usada to make sure we have a cleaner sport

Jones could be blamed too ... to be fair Jones went on record with areil few months after the Weidman fight to explain Dana /UFC let Vitor fight even though he failed a drug test.

could probably add so much more but I'm on break and don't reality have time .. I'll clean this post up after work

<Goldie11>

it turned into such a shit fest back then.. like when all cheating talk started about peds trt etc .... who's on what and the whole fucking can of worms exploded IMO !!

basically people were buzzing about Vitor and how he was looking .. Chris being the big dummy that he is rushes on stage to call him out cause supposedly he got to see what vitors levels were ...

during that little spat he told on himself for being on the TRT and that his levels were no where near Vitors and Vitor was out right cheating !!

after that media journalist blew that up and started digging into everyone's business and who had what exemptions making it pure public knowledge now ...

imo at the time Dana seen it as a huge blow because he wanted to build a clean legit sport ... obviously so he could get more $$$$ ... so in comes usada to make sure we have a cleaner sport

Jones could be blamed too ... to be fair Jones went on record with areil few months after the Weidman fight to explain Dana /UFC let Vitor fight even though he failed a drug test.

could probably add so much more but I'm on break and don't reality have time .. I'll clean this post up after work

<Goldie11>

Holy fuck that is hilarious I need to see a video of that shit!

No one else failed any test and it was known Vitor was on legal TRT and almost 40.

Weidman was competitive in all his fights except Dom at LHW.

Jones has arguably lost 3 of his fights and looked way more beatable since usada. Plus he’s probably still on something.

"Arguably" is all the Jones haters can latch onto these days

He should have included Anderson Silva & BJ

I guess they did nothing to JJ when he was caught drunk shooting his gun in the city limits while driving?

<Goldie11>
Chris never said he was on TRT. He had nothing at all to do with USADA coming about. Not having legit drug testing makes the sport look ridiculous.

Px24OiABt2wXm.gif

Facts don't care about your feelings

Not a jones fan but this is a decent argument tbh hes got a point. I really dont think Jones roids, I think he is an irresponsible wild man thats does whatever the hell he wants and takes whatever he wants. He probably was downing dick pills for years and was likely having erection problems from too much cocaine usage.

Weidman, Hendricks and Belforts performances went to shit because they stopped doing Steroids once USADA came along

Jones didn't

(and he arguably lost his last two fights.. anyone who knows even vaguely about judging a fight knows that)
the fights where close could have gone either way imo and think alot of it has to do with Jones half assing his training and not taking his opponents serious.

Legit think we are gonna see a different Jones at HW now that he is actually motivated

Chris never said he was on TRT. He had nothing at all to do with USADA coming about. Not having legit drug testing makes the sport look ridiculous.

read my post I said not word for word ..

but whatever Chris was spatting at Vitor incriminated himself

you can Google articles about it

and the video wasn't that of the UFC's ... some dude was cell phoning it and picked up the better audio

he most certainly indeed had something to do with USADA

Last edited:
Comment section is lit for that one.

- Jon Jones social media is like a 14 year old hacked his accounts to defend his hero.
- Did you hit a pregnant lady before or after steroids?
- Maybe because you kept using them?
- Hide under the octagon some more
- Aren’t you the only one on that list to have 2 failed usada tests

also if you take note to weidmans record he fell off literally after the Vitor fight cause guess what ???
USADA bless and lots of lots of eyes were on him now

L.... L .... L ... his buddy Kevin gifted him a W..... L...... L

also if you take note to weidmans record he fell off literally after the Vitor fight cause guess what ???
USADA bless and lots of lots of eyes were on him now

L.... L .... L ... his buddy Kevin gifted him a W..... L...... L
He beat Vitor in the first round after USADA, then had a competitive back and forth fight with Rockhold. All of his fights were competitive except the Dom fight. He subbed Gastelum who went on a tear and gave Izzy a hard fight then just beat a decent guy on a winstreak.

He looked like the same fighter until age got him, he fought killers.

Back