Jones stating "facts" about USADA and steroids

If you live in a glass house, don't be Jon Jones

"If you live in a glasshouse
Don't throw stones
And if you can't take blows brother
Don't throw blows"
--"Glass House" by Peter Tosh
If Jones lived in a glass house, it would likely be covered in cocaine residue

What about all the negative tests? Pissing clean = clean, right? Why were they dirty their whole careers if they pissed clean so many times? Is it because they're black, because they've both had better careers than GSP, or both?

Everyone who pissed hot has an asterisk under their whole body of work. No race discrimination there.

Are you too dense to realize that is his contradicting "logic"?

Passing tests = clean, but if you've ever failed a test, you're dirty for your entire career, despite previously passing all tests.

You're another GSP fanboy, so you play by the same logic. Silva never failed a test during his reign, but you girls want to wash away all his accomplishments for pissing hot in his 40's after he broke his leg because he had a better career than GSP. GSP was "always natty and clean" because he never pissed hot. It's sad and pathetic.
Why the fk you are always saying stupid things? Do you realize it sometimes and regret it or never? You can "white belt" me all you want but look at my join date and my message count.... you have to be really extraordinary something for me to get out of my cage!!! So tired to read your BS and anti GSP rant in all threads.

Mods please, why don't you create a stupidity rule to mod?? It is not a matter of opinion or being bias, the guy always says imbecile stuff and talk Sh*t all the time.

Enough.

Everyone who pissed hot has an asterisk under their whole body of work. No race discrimination there.

No, they get a NC permanently displayed on their record for that fight. You can't assume they were on something when they pissed clean, especially when your claim to GSP being "clean" is that he never pissed hot. Especially when GSP has the perfect style to benefit from PED use, is ripped all year round, has had multiple shady dealings with enhanced testing, retired immediately before enhanced testing was implemented, and publicly stated how to beat the most current testing. I mean, you can assume so, as proven by your daily Sherdog quests to push your agenda, but it's contradicting, hypocritical, and naive to pretend in this way.

Why the fk you are always saying stupid things? Do you realize it sometimes and regret it or never? You can "white belt" me all you want but look at my join date and my message count.... you have to be really extraordinary something for me to get out of my cage!!! So tired to read your BS and anti GSP rant in all threads.

Mods please, why don't you create a stupidity rule to mod?? It is not a matter of opinion or being bias, the guy always says imbecile stuff and talk Sh*t all the time.

Enough.

Thank you for the great contribution, friend. You really made a case to moderate ad hominem and biased trolling. The Sherbros appreciate it.

Man...USADA really done a number on these guys.

No, they get a NC permanently displayed on their record for that fight. You can't assume they were on something when they pissed clean, especially when your claim to GSP being "clean" is that he never pissed hot. Especially when GSP has the perfect style to benefit from PED use, is ripped all year round, has had multiple shady dealings with enhanced testing, retired immediately before enhanced testing was implemented, and publicly stated how to beat the most current testing. I mean, you can assume so, as proven by your daily Sherdog quests to push your agenda, but it's contradicting, hypocritical, and naive to pretend in this way.

So much wrong in this post you deserve an insta ban.

Oh and someone whos ripped all year long is the opposite of the sign of PEDs abuse. Just look at HEndricks. Goes from 220 pounds fat slob to 195 ripped beast in a 3 months camp.

No one else failed any test and it was known Vitor was on legal TRT and almost 40.

Weidman was competitive in all his fights except Dom at LHW.

Jones has arguably lost 3 of his fights and looked way more beatable since usada. Plus he’s probably still on something.

Weidman was competitive..until he got knocked the fuck out lmao..

So much wrong in this post you deserve an insta ban.

Oh and someone whos ripped all year long is the opposite of the sign of PEDs abuse. Just look at HEndricks. Goes from 220 pounds fat slob to 195 ripped beast in a 3 months camp.

It's your lie, girl, you can tell it however you want.

jon "armstrong" jones, just give it a rest. nobody's buying your bullshit anymore pico man.

Back