News Jones shows fans why he is the GoAT

He had the strongest schedule for sure, no arguing that.

Just comes down to if you care about PEDs or not.

Johnson is inconsistent and has some horrendous losses, Barboza is a gatekeeper who was destroyed by cowboy and Varner. Neither are elite, the fact they are some of Khabibs best wins highlights how padded his record is
Johnson is inconsistenct currently but when Khabib beat him he was very good and has great knockout wins. Barboza might be a gatekeeper but he’s a damn good one and of the greatest strikers in UFC history.

The fact that this guy has to beg and plead that he is so significantly great is testament to the fact that he is not. Great he has been, at times, but he basically has forged a record of habitually stealing to become rich, which doesn't equate clearly with worth. It's so long since he's done anything badass in the cage that he'd be better off remaining silent and using his future opportunities to cement his legacy. Gonna start sounding like the love child of DC and McGregor if he doesn't reel it back in soon.

And if he wants to 'leave it to the more experienced fans', there's plenty of us out here that had eyes on this spectacle when he was 6 years old, but i'm sure he thought he knew everything then too.

Desperately votes for himself in a race for a prize that doesn't exist. Destroys any possibly existent thread of humility he may have had left. This is one deluded SOB. STFU and get back in the cage to face some real opponents instead of twitter bitches you attention whoring POS human

Last edited:
What is he hoping to accomplish by this... he’s not gonna build up a fight with the guy...
Waste of time

Elite. Khabib fans can keep pretending al,Johnson and Barboza are any good.

I mean they're about as good as Thiago Santos, Anthony Smith and OSP. Jones had some soft balls and even struggled some vs them. Chael wasn't a real fight either. He still has a way more impressive body if work than Khabib in regards to his reign as champ and competition faced overall, as does GSP. In my opinion there's only 2 arguments for best ever and its GSP and Jones.

Jones can be GOAT without discussion, if it was in the sociopathic discussion. After I saw him lying And devious on Rogan for a couple of hours - GOAT sociopath. He has like 20 personalities ready to go at all time.

Well controversy surrounds every fighter at the top of a mountaintop... it’s natural in all combat sports since it’s infancy. Greasegate/IVcuts/drugs/trt/tainted supplements/fence grabbing/eye pokes etc etc.

So, what controversy surrounded Cruz, Aldo, Mighty Mouse then?

Jones is a drug cheat. He's not even in the running to be the GOAT and he never will be.

Khabib probably gives zero fucks about any of Jones sooking and is just living in his head rent free.

Khabib is even more "careful" than Jones, which is difficult to reach

Jones "carefullness": didnt want to fight Sonnen and Hendo at short notice, didnt go to HW.
Khabibs "carefullness": didnt go to WW, afraid of Tony in 2020 (didnt go to USA), fought 1 fight in a year.

Look at his competition as well then. He has faced numerous convicted roiders Chael/Bonnar/TRTor etc and dominated them all. I’m not saying it’s right but I’m just saying he’s been caught for “dick pills” or tainted supps or whatever the fuck and it’s par for the course in the UFC that’s just the reality of the sport we all love.

I love how you keep trying to take a different angle in trying to make Jones's PEDs busts look palatable.

He's a fucking steroid cheat. Simple as that. His opponents didn't fail any tests when fighting him. He did. And bringing up Chael and Bonnar... lmao. When people think of Jones using PEDs, those are DEFINITELY the first two fights they're looking at lmao

Khabib is even more "careful" than Jones, which is difficult to reach

Jones "carefullness": didnt want to fight Sonnen and Hendo at short notice, didnt go to HW.
Khabibs "carefullness": didnt go to WW, afraid of Tony in 2020 (didnt go to USA), fought 1 fight in a year.

Remix:

Jones never went to HW.
Jones has never fought outside the U.S.
Jones is afraid of Santos, Reyes, Blachowicz, Stipe and Ngannou in 2020.
Jones only fought once in 2014....oh, and once in 2015..... oh and only once again in 2016...... and again only once in 2017..... and shit... only once in 2019 as well. That makes him pretty fucking scared, tbh.

He's way too worked up over this. Someone take away his phone and tell him to calm the fuck down

Jon is so triggered by this it’s fucking hilarious!

I bet he hasn’t slept in 5 days.

He couldn't pass a drug test, something most fighters can do.

I mean, that's a basic part of his job.

And don't give me the, "Everybody's on something" argument, because not everybody pisses hot.

Back