News Jones shows fans why he is the GoAT

Someone they didn't know before Conor McGregor... RIPPPP LOL

This back and forth with himself is hilarious but he does have a point here.

You don’t know what GOAT means ....you tried being smart and it backfired
He’s been crying since Khabib got the no1 p4p spot, bringing all his wins without realizing that ever since he got caught pissing hot he has looked less than dominant. HE IS NOT NO1 P4P. Goat ? Maybe if you accept the fact that he used peds.

He hasn’t lost since those “wins from a decade ago”. GOAT shit.
Also to be clear he feels he should be #1 p4p in all fairness he had the #1 p4p spot for years and years and hasn’t lost a fight on paper since. I’d say he has a valid claim here.
You can’t be no1 p4p if you get questionable decisions and lackluster performances. He is up there in goat talks, though... ( eventhough he cheated).

He can post his list of accomplishments all he wants , he has arguably the best resume in the history of the sport .
But he got busted for gear , no matter what he does or what he says as soon as you get caught on the gas people will question the validity of your entire career forever

It's been days of jones losing his mind and his most ardent sycophants backing him up. It was a little embarrassing but it's getting ridiculous now. I cannot imagine any other fighter acting like this.

Lmao wins from a decade ago? Gtfo he arguably lost to Reyes and looked horrible against almighty killer Santos. Khabib is much superior than any other lw. This guy doesn’t know what p4p is.
so whats going to happen when khabib wins go over a decade ago
dont they matter anymore?
lets face it jones has a much bigger argument to be the goat then a guy with 3 title defenses

who cares.

it's gonna be like debating who's better Biden or Trump.

My opinion - Jones is one of the GOATs....but Khabib #1.

Most of those guys biggest fights in ufc were against Forrest Griffin FFS

In my personal opinion though Jones has faced and beaten better competition. Him barely squeaking by has been failed MWs recently shouldn’t be the only thing in his record that’s focused on. He was very dominant in his prime.

He also has a pulsing exemption and TKOd USADA something no one has done before or after

so whats going to happen when khabib wins go over a decade ago
dont they matter anymore?
lets face it jones has a much bigger argument to be the goat then a guy with 3 title defenses
goat yes. He’s been crying about the p4p list, though.

Tbh jj retired a lot of your favorite lhw fighters. Or after fighter jj the were never the same again. Csnt really compare the two. Jj has more title defense and wins over hof fighters

11 championship wins vs 4. Do the math, dummies.

Jones beat a laundry list of fan favorites. I'm surprised he doesnt get more hate.

yeah casuals threw the goat term out the window along time ago case in point McGregor goat Kabib goat khazmat goat the its going to be off to the next one that grabs them by the pants

He’s been crying since Khabib got the no1 p4p spot, bringing all his wins without realizing that ever since he got caught pissing hot he has looked less than dominant. HE IS NOT NO1 P4P. Goat ? Maybe if you accept the fact that he used peds.

You can’t be no1 p4p if you get questionable decisions and lackluster performances. He is up there in goat talks, though... ( eventhough he cheated).
Khabib is better currently.....But if both retired today jones would rate higher on the goat list ( greatest of all time ) .....Khabib has fought 5 killers and jones has fought 15 lol .....Its not really debatable really ....it’s as cut and dry as it gets lol

He's bothered by the roiding fucking over his legacy. If that never occurred he has the stats to keep his mouth shut.

Khabib is better currently.....But if both retired today jones would rate higher on the goat list ( greatest of all time ) .....Khabib has fought 5 killers and jones has fought 15 lol .....Its not really debatable really ....it’s as cut and dry as it gets lol
It is as cut and dry as it gets that Jones used peds in his career. There will be always a question mark next to his accomplishments. But even with that , he is up there in goat status with Gsp and Fedor. That doesn’t mean that he is ahead of Khabib in p4p talks. That’s a different thing... Jon has looked bad lately.

Well, he is right. It's between Jones and GSP in my view. Khabib's best win is Conor McGregor and Sherdog has spent the last few years convincing me that Conor is terrible. Jones has beat a who's who of mma legends in his weight class. GSP has done the same and is free of any steroid controversy.
GSP = Vaseline Gate
Cormier = Weight Gate

AyYY94A.gif

Back