News Jones shows fans why he is the GoAT

hahaha

Jones is FUCKED UP over this lololol

You can tell he is just getting more buttmad with every fan that calls Khabib GOAT over him lol.

Curious he doesn't make any mention of PEDs either.....must not have used them back then. Only started using when the tests started according to some Jones fans lol.

Lmao wins from a decade ago? Gtfo he arguably lost to Reyes and looked horrible against almighty killer Santos. Khabib is much superior than any other lw. This guy doesn’t know what p4p is.
He hasn’t lost since those “wins from a decade ago”. GOAT shit.
Also to be clear he feels he should be #1 p4p in all fairness he had the #1 p4p spot for years and years and hasn’t lost a fight on paper since. I’d say he has a valid claim here.

Well controversy surrounds every fighter at the top of a mountaintop... it’s natural in all combat sports since it’s infancy. Greasegate/IVcuts/drugs/trt/tainted supplements/fence grabbing/eye pokes etc etc.

Well controversy surrounds every fighter at the top of a mountaintop... it’s natural in all combat sports since it’s infancy. Greasegate/IVcuts/drugs/trt/tainted supplements/fence grabbing/eye pokes etc etc.

Nah, some people have made up or even mild controversy, others have obviously been roiding their entire career. Jones is in the latter category.

You can tell he is just getting more buttmad with every fan that calls Khabib GOAT over him lol.

Curious he doesn't make any mention of PEDs either.....must not have used them back then. Only started using when the tests started according to some Jones fans lol.

NAILED it. lmao

Nah, some people have made up or even mild controversy, others have obviously been roiding their entire career. Jones is in the latter category.
Look at his competition as well then. He has faced numerous convicted roiders Chael/Bonnar/TRTor etc and dominated them all. I’m not saying it’s right but I’m just saying he’s been caught for “dick pills” or tainted supps or whatever the fuck and it’s par for the course in the UFC that’s just the reality of the sport we all love.

Well, he is right. It's between Jones and GSP in my view. Khabib's best win is Conor McGregor and Sherdog has spent the last few years convincing me that Conor is terrible. Jones has beat a who's who of mma legends in his weight class. GSP has done the same and is free of any steroid controversy.

Back